Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

37 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Are you talking internet persona vs real life? 

More the person behind the internet persona. I try to separate the person (or like 40% of them) from how I imagine they are in real life... I mean after all, what we see are only momentary snapshots of thought in a post.

But the more people put their opinions out there, and the longer they do it, it does form a pattern. But this really has to do with hot button issues that get discussed.

17 minutes ago, MLSKINS said:

When I first started here, I used to wonder what people thought about me. I was young though. Now, I couldn't care any less.

I'm still a chill dude though.

Thats funny, you and I are kinda opposite in that part of my problem at times has been that I never cared what people thought of me :ols: . I'd approach threads like a suicide mission. I think it comes from my family though. We get in heated arguments all the time, but are totally chill afterwards.

So i can be a pain in the ass even with people I like. I also am different from topic to topic. I imagine most people outside of here think im an asshole :ols: especially in the NBA thread (till the Heat started to suck and I lost my Heel powers).

Archived