Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Now that we've brought cats into the equation, I'm definitely saving someone's kid over a cat, even if it's my own.  I feel there's more of a human element to a dog's emotions that gets every ounce of my empathy. 

Now if it's a random dog in a room and a kid in another, that kid is getting saved 100% of the time.  The only time it's in question is when it involves my own.  I'm not sure if that makes me a bad person, but it's just the way I feel.

2 hours ago, CBass1724 said:

It's one of the biggest double standards in the workplace.

That and smokers that get unlimited breaks. Been that way at every place I've worked. 

Production workers don't but any office people can take as many smoke breaks as they desire basically. But let a no smoker chill in the break room watching TV or playing ping pong during those same stretches and It'd be a problem

I might have to eat $1500 because this girl is looking like she's going to pull out of the trip that we have scheduled. Initially she was going to take off from her job on Thurs and Fri, but now she's talking about going to school full time which would mean it starts Monday and she'll have to be there. These tickets are nonrefundable and non-transferable.

I seriously feel sick to my stomach right now.

5 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I might have to eat $1500 because this girl is looking like she's going to pull out of the trip that we have scheduled. Initially she was going to take off from her job on Thurs and Fri, but now she's talking about going to school full time which would mean it starts Monday and she'll have to be there. These tickets are nonrefundable and non-transferable.

I seriously feel sick to my stomach right now. 

I don't know what that trip is, but if you can, take another girl, and put that **** on instagram.:evil:

Edit:  Okay, you can skip instagram, but take another lady if you can.  **** that.

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I don't know what that trip is, but if you can, take another girl, and put that **** on instagram.:evil:

Edit:  Okay, you can skip instagram, but take another lady if you can.  **** that.

We're supposed to go to St. Thomas. I got the tickets through Orbitz and they say they can't be transferred. Not like I'm likely to find someone else to go with less than a week's notice anyway.

9 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

We're supposed to go to St. Thomas. I got the tickets through Orbitz and they say they can't be transferred. Not like I'm likely to find someone else to go with less than a week's notice anyway.

They won't let you postpone it either or apply to a different trip?  I'd be pissed, part of me hopes no matter what you still go, even if by yourself.  

Just now, Renegade7 said:

They won't let you postpone it either or apply to a different trip?  I'd be pissed, part of me hopes no matter what you still go, even if by yourself.  

I'm leaning towards going solo but I can picture that being extremely depressing. I'm going to call Orbitz whenever this girl makes up her mind.

The thing that pisses me off the most is this is not the first time she has left me hanging like this, I just want something to ****ing go right for once without drama being involved.

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

I'm leaning towards going solo but I can picture that being extremely depressing. I'm going to call Orbitz whenever this girl makes up her mind.

The thing that pisses me off the most is this is not the first time she has left me hanging like this, I just want something to ****ing go right for once without drama being involved.

It will be depressing if you keep thinking about her.  St Thomas has more then enough to help take a break from that drama, plenty of stress relief, you'll be hop, skip, and a jump away from KB as well (go say wats up or something).  You don't have to answer this, but why are you out $1500?  Did you pay for her ticket?  

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

It will be depressing if you keep thinking about her.  St Thomas has more then enough to help take a break from that drama, plenty of stress relief, you'll be hop, skip, and a jump away from KB as well (go say wats up or something).  You don't have to answer this, but why are you out $1500?  Did you pay for her ticket?  

Yeah, I got both of our tickets as a package deal. 

I apologize for posting this but I had to get this off of my chest, I've been trying not to **** so much on ES anymore but this situation has my head spinning and I can't go to my friends and family about this nonsense.

4 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I apologize for posting this but I had to get this off of my chest, I've been trying not to **** so much on ES anymore but this situation has my head spinning and I can't go to my friends and family about this nonsense.

Don't be sorry, just don't do that ever again.  

32 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Vent away man, don't worry about that.  If she doesn't go, you need to call her out for it.  Hell, if you know her friends, ask one of them, really piss her off if she bails on you.  And what's this BS about having to be at school on Monday, if she is paying for it, she can skip.  She can let her professors know she planned a trip out of the country prior to deciding coming back to school and most likely they would excuse the absence.  

My order id things I'd save in a fire:

1) wife

2) video game systems and games 

3) autographed Tyrod Taylor VT helmet

4) another human

5) cat

6) any dogs 

I don't like dogs. I mean they're fine for other people to own I just would never have my own. They're too big, they smell, they take up too much space, they're sloppy/messy, too dependent i.e. going for a walk etc. 

cats are way cooler than dogs 

evolution agrees with me too. Peak dog is a badass wolf. Not bad. Peak cat? Lion, tiger, cheetah, jaguar, Panther, puma on and on. 

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Plus people always go out of their way to tell everyone how much they love them, which just makes me hate them even more...

Dogs are fine, I like cats better though.  My wife has decided that she will not be cleaning any more liter boxes again making getting another cat out of the question.  Next pet we get will most likely be a dog.  But that is still an "if" right now.  Tazette will have to be able to take full care of it before I get one.  Also, I don't want a dog anytime soon since we will be looking into moving.  Don't want to deal with that.

Archived