Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 hours ago, pjfootballer said:

I miss Chewy. I miss his gifs. He needs to come back to the RTT and forget those other threads. Ignore them like I do. I don't get involved in the ****storm threads in the Tailgate. They're just awful.

He probably passed the point of no return. Where you realize that that certain topics can bring the true asshole out of people you once considered solid posters. Site never quite feels the same after that.

6 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Gains on flat bench equal gains on incline bench but it's not reversible. 

Bench press is one of those exercises with no functional application, unless you routinely have to push 200+ pound women off you while laying in your back.

3 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Bench press is one of those exercises with no functional application, unless you routinely have to push 200+ pound women off you while laying in your back.

First. Apologize for dissing one of the holy trinity. Second I've been pushing 200 pound women off me since middle school. 3rd, I've up graded to 300 lb women. 

6 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

First. Apologize for dissing one of the holy trinity. Second I've been pushing 200 pound women off me since middle school. 3rd, I've up graded to 300 lb women. 

haha. well played.

Of course I'm making light. I talk about this with the gym guys. They're just roid heads that want big muscles. They don't push around 250 lb highschool linemen/linebackers. 

I do nearly every exercise standing up, because I'm training functionally for soccer. Yes, it limits total weight I can push around but I'm engaging more muscle groups. A few weeks ago, playing pickup, this youngun tried to charge me off the ball and he just bounced off didn't even redirect me—welcome to grown man strength, son. 

So my dog(big chow)  I got from parents in 2002 I may have to put down tonight(He can't move at all and its torture to watch). I was 14. Now turning 28 tomorrow. Literally half my life. I'm heartbroken, family heartbroken, friends heartbroken,etc. I can't even think about what it will be like going back to silence, no whining about getting home or wanting dinner/come in. Not sitting under my feet as I watch games yelling. Honestly can't say anything more while writing this.

9 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

So my dog(big chow)  I got from parents in 2002 I may have to put down tonight(He can't move at all and its torture to watch). I was 14. Now turning 28 tomorrow. Literally half my life. I'm heartbroken, family heartbroken, friends heartbroken,etc. I can't even think about what it will be like going back to silence, no whining about getting home or wanting dinner/come in. Not sitting under my feet as I watch games yelling. Honestly can't say anything more while writing this.

Ugh. Sorry bro. Can't be easy.

1 hour ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Sorry to hear that, dude.  Dogs are legit family members.  Reading this makes me sad. :'(

4 minutes ago, CBass1724 said:

Sorry to hear that, dude.  Dogs are legit family members.  Reading this makes me sad. :'(

1 hour ago, Elessar78 said:

Ugh. Sorry bro. Can't be easy.

It's been a awful week. Best friends bro committed suicide so trying to help him through that. Working a project this summer that is essentially a 6 month project and everyone helping is off so it's just me who hasn't taken like a day since last year. Now potentially putting my dog down going into my b day. I would say things can't get worst but I'm afraid to say that.

5 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Yep! And a dash of Chinese hot mustard is oh-so-awesome when mixed with Blue Plate mayo.

Are you in the NSA & just watched me make my sandwich/soup combo?  Not cool.:chair:

Ha!  The only thing I can say about the NSA thing is...no comment. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

11 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Yep! And a dash of Chinese hot mustard is oh-so-awesome when mixed with Blue Plate mayo.

Are you in the NSA & just watched me make my sandwich/soup combo?  Not cool.:chair:

What you do in the kitchen should be the least of your worries. 

Archived