Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

that dumbass westbrook guy on here is a total douche. hopefully he has no sperm, cause if that ****ers genes were to reproduce, how sad of a world we would live in.

in other news, I'm glad the Cav's didnt go to the NBA finals. LJ is over ratted, even considering his initials.

that dumbass westbrook guy on here is a total douche. hopefully he has no sperm, cause if that ****ers genes were to reproduce, how sad of a world we would live in.

in other news, I'm glad the Cav's didnt go to the NBA finals. LJ is over ratted, even considering his initials.

Explain

I don't mind him, he's funny whenever he goes into his "Westbrook36 Hates:" rants.

Lebron is overrated? Even averaging 41 8 8 in the ECF?

Why do farts smell worse in the shower?

There are several factors. First of all, a shower is a small, enclosed space, so the fart gas is more concentrated, and the high turbidity of the air in the shower circulates the gas through the space effectively. Secondly, the high humidity and high temperature conditions in the shower enhance a person's sense of smell and taste. The farts don't actually smell worse, it's just that we can smell them better than usual.

Similar conditions prevail in the bathtub.

There are several factors. First of all, a shower is a small, enclosed space, so the fart gas is more concentrated, and the high turbidity of the air in the shower circulates the gas through the space effectively. Secondly, the high humidity and high temperature conditions in the shower enhance a person's sense of smell and taste. The farts don't actually smell worse, it's just that we can smell them better than usual.

Similar conditions prevail in the bathtub.

:hysterical:

Thank you Bill Nye

So yesterday I'm tending bar and Bam Margerious and the band CKY come in. (they are actually there all the time, even though Bam opened his new place).

I got them so drunk in the afternoon, they went to eat and then the one guy in CKY, while having lunch down the street, started throwing up on himself. OLS. 6:30 in the afternoon.

They had to drag his ass back to my place so he could throw up and pass out in the stones out back so everybody could keep drinking.

Bam also stuck me for a drink the ****er. I'll get him later.

Nope 27.

Can we see your balls?:silly:

Is she hot and single?

and don't give me the biased fatherly "my daughter is gorgeous in every way" response

I want an objective opinion, dad :evilg::evilg::evilg: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So yesterday I'm tending bar and Bam Margerious and the band CKY come in. (they are actually there all the time, even though Bam opened his new place)....

I used to listen to CKY in high school and their movies are hilarious, but....is Bam really a dick in real life? My best friend's brother went to high school with him and said he's a complete *******....I always thought they'd be so fun to hang out with and just do dumb stuff with :whoknows:

so my good friend that just moved back to the east coast after doing some masters program at usc stayed at my house this weekend and had me listening to the kind of music they play in clubs out there

seriously that **** is a different world

and i kinda like it

girls on the dance floooorrrrrr haha

Archived