Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yes it was "Tendered to USPS" so I guess USPS will be doing the delivery. Mail doesn't come till 3 pm ish hopefully the package arrives then. Package!

Mine is coming via UPS so no movement today, scheduled to be here Monday though.

tequila is your friend.

its your eyes that are the devil. you see those shots and wanna drink ALL of them!!

Nothing good can happen when taking shots of tequila... while drinking jager bombs and sipping on Cap'n and Cokes. Nothing. It did seem like a great idea at the time though.

Do they not deliver mail anymore on Saturday or something? Where the **** is that package? What the ****?

See the bad thing about it being "Tendered by USPS" is that you can't get updates anymore. No "Out for delivery", I keep typing the damn code into USPS site and it still thinks the package is in California. No. It's in Maryland, damn it. I want my damn package and I'm starting to lose it.

Package wait is the worst...

NO PACKAGE TODAY. Guess it's coming Monday. ****ing Egg Saver 3 day shipping my ass.

Enough about this delivery rant. I'll just have to be patient and wait it out.

Or I could freeze myself until June 2nd like Cartman on TV.

What is the rush with this package?

BlueInBuf knows the contents of that package are extremely important. Knowing how important they were I probably should have ordered the FedEx 3 day shipping which cost like 2 dollars. Instead miserly me opted for Egg Saver free shipping and here we are, a package has been in the state of Maryland for 2 days yet hasn't been shipped to my residence.

Do they not deliver mail anymore on Saturday or something? Where the **** is that package? What the ****?

See the bad thing about it being "Tendered by USPS" is that you can't get updates anymore. No "Out for delivery", I keep typing the damn code into USPS site and it still thinks the package is in California. No. It's in Maryland, damn it. I want my damn package and I'm starting to lose it.

Package wait is the worst...

NO PACKAGE TODAY. Guess it's coming Monday. ****ing Egg Saver 3 day shipping my ass.

What is the rush with this package?

Enough about this delivery rant. I'll just have to be patient and wait it out.

Or I could freeze myself until June 2nd like Cartman on TV.

BlueInBuf knows the contents of that package are extremely important. Knowing how important they were I probably should have ordered the FedEx 3 day shipping which cost like 2 dollars. Instead miserly me opted for Egg Saver free shipping and here we are, a package has been in the state of Maryland for 2 days yet hasn't been shipped to my residence.

It may make me sound like a dick but I'm kind of glad you didn't get it because I would have been pretty jealous if you did. Here's to both of our packages coming on Monday.

Archived