Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Did you get your balls?

Haha yes, its buy 2 Nike balls and get one free on the PGA shop website. So, I beat the system and got two of the Nike Ignites, and then selected Nike Juice as my 3rd....Nike Juice is more expensive and I got it for free :D

judging by motorheads age and level of protectiveness, I'm going to say 17?

Haha yes, its buy 2 Nike balls and get one free on the PGA shop website. So, I beat the system and got two of the Nike Ignites, and then selected Nike Juice as my 3rd....Nike Juice is more expensive and I got it for free :D

judging by motorheads age and level of protectiveness, I'm going to say 17?

Nope 27.

Can we see your balls?:silly:

I know the Mods keep "user notes" which I basically think are individual posts that they have noticed while reading the forums. I wonder if there are good user notes and bad user notes or just bad user notes.

If there are good user notes, I wonder who is in the lead for most good user notes.

I know the Mods keep "user notes" which I basically think are individual posts that they have noticed while reading the forums. I wonder if there are good user notes and bad user notes or just bad user notes.

If there are good user notes, I wonder who is in the lead for most good user notes.

Hmmmm.

Justin Timberlake is the best thing to happen to SNL in a long, long time.

Okay. Speaking of user notes. ;)

I wonder what my notes are.

*Butts in and answers a question from Mondizzle which was intended for PCS*

*Dominates chat room during Capitals and Redskins games with caps lock*

Actually. It's "Ix...is the x silent....sound like a k..ck.....**** it. Next time one of us has to edit a response because we can't spell or say that name,he's banned for life."

:silly:

I wonder what my user notes say. Prolly filled with hijack stuff and drunk posts. :doh:

Ya know. If we could actually read half of what you post when you're drunk,there would probably be a significant number of notes. As is,we just lump them all in to one. ;)

Anybody seen the movie Southland Tales? I have no recollection of this movie ever being released in theaters but it stars Justin Timberlake and The Rock. Very cool concept so far.

Did anyone see JT on SNL tonite? Like him or not, dude is one of the best hosts ever on that show. Just terrific. That skit where he was dressed as a "boob" was gold. The boy band skit wasn't that bad, either. He's a very underrated actor. imo

Archived