Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So you mean to say you don't like the Maxim PICTURES ?

Not that you don't like Maxim girls.

i think it makes a lot of the girls unattractive, so yeah.

but i also think that al ot of them are just kind of run of the mill.

yeah they are attractive, but they are all the same.

Am I the only guy that LOVES petite women?

You aren't the only one...but that does not include me.

I dated a very petite girl all throughout HS. But women like that have the body of a 14 year old girl.

I want some curves, some meat. A WOMANS body. IMO, they also make better lovers;)

My ex and I were talking quite a bit and had high hopes of reconciling. Yesterday she told me she believes we could be nothing more than friends. I told her I couldn't just be her friend, so .. that's the end of that, damn.

That sucks!

My Ex after 30 years found a new play toy.

We also tried to reconcile and then I went looked at the phone records.:doh:

She also wanted to be friends and I said **** off.:mad:

Dang I loved that girl to death.

When I said till "death do us part".I meant it!

i think it makes a lot of the girls unattractive, so yeah.

but i also think that al ot of them are just kind of run of the mill.

yeah they are attractive, but they are all the same.

Clearly you don't have a good eye for talent.

Similar, yes. The same...not at all.

That sucks!

My Ex after 30 years found a new play toy.

We also tried to reconcile and then I went looked at the phone records.:doh:

She also wanted to be friends and I said **** off.:mad:

Dang I loved that girl to death.

When I said till "death do us part".I meant it!

Sorry to hear that MH, I know how painful it all is, of course my ex and I were only together 5 years, but I was cheated on too.

How the hell can you just be friends with all of those attachments and emotions? I just could never do that to myself, try to be a friend to her and risk having heartache of wanting more knowing it can't happen.

Honestly, I don't see the hype behind Fox or Kardashian. Fox is hot, but not all that she's made out to be. I'm not a big fan of the trashy slut look. Kardashian to me isn't hot at all though. So if I gotta choose, give me Fox every time.

Drunk guys are not allowed to judge...wait...ahhh.

Well, trashy and slutty CAN be hot. We are not talking about a wife, just hotness.

And Kim is hotter than most women. She has the body and the freak in the bedroom thing, and on top of it she has some humility even though so many people sweat her. This is the only thing I give Reggie Bush credit for. Good job Reggie.

You aren't the only one...but that does not include me.

I dated a very petite girl all throughout HS. But women like that have the body of a 14 year old girl.

I want some curves, some meat. A WOMANS body. IMO, they also make better lovers;)

Well there is a certain advantage to a woman with more meat, which I don't think I should really get into details of haha, but it has to do with hmmm yeah no good way of saying it lol.

A huge ass just doesn't really do much for me. Really the thing I'm most physically attracted to is beautiful eyes and a great smile.

Good for UVA. However I'd be more impressed if they won in either basketball or football.

Football out of the question but basketball maybe...I like that Tony Bennett hire

Guess what just got delivered to my house:D. Sucks I'm at work.

How the hell can you just be friends with all of those attachments and emotions? I just could never do that to myself, try to be a friend to her and risk having heartache of wanting more knowing it can't happen.

You can't!

I can forgive a lot of things but not that!**** her and her "friend".

I wish you good luck!Someday some one will come along.

You can't!

Exactly. I also never understood the point of "staying friends". It is never a good idea. Seriously, whats the point. "Oh but we were friends before and blah, blah blah...." Make new friends!!

You can't!

We have a daughter, so I can definitely be cordial to her and function together when need be for my daughter's sake, but yeah I don't ever see me just hanging out with her and hearing about who she's with, that's just foolish.

I wish you all the best too. It's a painful shot in the heart and hard to regain the confidence to tell myself I'll find someone better, hopefully in time I'll believe it though.

Exactly. I also never understood the point of "staying friends". It is never a good idea. Seriously, whats the point. "Oh but we were friends before and blah, blah blah...." Make new friends!!

Exactly!How can we be friends when you cheated on me.:mad:

You just can't say "lets be friends to anyone".

One day you just know it!

There is no ****ing question!

Archived