Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yea but I hear Chesterfield is pretty badass ;)

Really tho, I'm going back in a couple weekends and I was like wtf am I going to do that Saturday night??? The only thing I came up with was BOWLING!!!! hahaha

King what high school did you go to??

ahahahaha, well thats one of the "many" activities to do around here and im actually headin to bowl america on wednesday night.

so your from c-field?? i went to clover hill. go cavs! :)

I have decided that as of midnight, I am going to fast for the next seven days. I really want to do this as an experiment, among other reasons. In the next few days, I wouldn't be surprised to see some of you post pictures of delicious food, but it won't faze me. :)

I have decided that as of midnight, I am going to fast for the next seven days. I really want to do this as an experiment, among other reasons. In the next few days, I wouldn't be surprised to see some of you post pictures of delicious food, but it won't faze me. :)

You should give up the Cowgirls. Not food.:D

In what sense do you mean "fast"? It can be taken in many ways...

You should give up the Cowgirls. Not food.:D

NEVER :mad:

In what sense do you mean "fast"? It can be taken in many ways...

the Fast and the Furious. :)

nah, just no food for a week. Drinks are fine, and actually a must. Gotta drink a lot of mixed water concoctions.

I will definitely do that. The first couple days will be the toughest, but the self-discipline this is going to take is the kind of challenge I like.

Have you already 'splained why you're doing this? If so, I don't wanna be a nuisance :cool:

ya know, that doesn't effect me right now as it has only been a little over two hours since I feasted on a butt load of beef jerky.

Just because I love ****ing with you... here's a grammar lesson:

affect = verb

effect = noun

........WHERE IS MISSU?!?!?!?!?

Archived