Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The chat rooms are typically used during Redskins preseason and regular season games, Capitals playoff games, and the NFL Draft where we all discuss what the Redskins do. Other than those three occasions the chat room is usually quiet. We all did gather there once to plan a pillage on Stadium though :paranoid:

I just have to get this one out. When I'm driving over the 14th street bridge to work in the morning...I always see the Washington Monument sticking up over everything, looking over the entire city.

That damn thing looks like the doom tower from Lord of the Rings, especially at night, it's blinking red eyes searching, staring at you no matter where you are.

Stupid Washington Monument, I can do nothing anti-government under your withering stare.

He wanted to use it in the context of a movie title in which case I think it would be acceptable anyway. Though I think the title is actually Inglorious Basterds as opposed to Inglorious ****s. Quentin Tarantino doesn't have a dictionary, apparently.

He wanted to use it in the context of a movie title in which case I think it would be acceptable anyway. Though I think the title is actually Inglorious Basterds as opposed to Inglorious ****s. Quentin Tarantino doesn't have a dictionary, apparently.

didnt realize that. and i just check it. it's actually IngloUrious Basterds.

Archived