Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I wonder if I type "burgers" in this thread, how quickly MTH will stop back by :)

BURGERS!

Huh?

Oh.

BTW Ren, you can come out to Sunshine now. You don't have to say "I'm not coming to a gas station in Maryland for a hamburger" anymore because they stopped selling gas.

King w/o - Yeah, I would say it's okay to say ****. You probably don't want to go call a mod one though :silly:

I've got mine preordered, hopefully you're right about game of the year.

I ordered it Wednesday and it was shippped Thursday. It's in MD now.

Now it's been "Tendered to USPS" but I'm thinking they might deliver the package tomorrow :D

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!

lookin smooth in those blue blockers miss thang!!

my grandpa just called and said he wants his eye doctor shades back :silly:

They're called sun jammers Mike! And don't hate cause you can't rock em!!!!!

Oh and they are vintage like 1986!

I have came to conclusion that the best Metal band of the 90's is no doubt Pantera.

welcome to the club finally.

metallica almost had it with the black album but then videos and image took over for them.

slipknot had a chance but outside of corey's awesome growl and joey's amazing drumming theyre just 435432254 dudes in masks.

Ren,

Those are hot. But what's with the curve at the top... they look like goggles that came off the assembly line wrong with that curve...

Just sayin'.

Like 'em otherwise :)

I dunno kdawg, when I go back to 1986 and find out why fisher price decided on that curve as opposed to flat-top design, I will let you know :silly:

I ordered it Wednesday and it was shippped Thursday. It's in MD now.

Now it's been "Tendered to USPS" but I'm thinking they might deliver the package tomorrow :D

I think the most exciting thing about sims 3 is the whole community thing totally opens up the door for online communities in sims 4 so you can play with your friends.

Archived