Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I was recruited to be part of the It's Acedemic team at my high school. But I wasn't nerdy enough for it.

I won the school spelling bee in 8th grade, but sent my stand-in because I hate being in front of people. :doh:

I was posting from my iTouch, and I've been drinking. :mad:

Perhaps we should do some riddles, then I'd like to see you say that again.

Yeah! Let's keep threatening each other until someone posts some! I'll pwn you! Yeah! I've been drinking, too! Yeah! :redpunch:

Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong. I don't know what it is, but IT is ON... like Donkey Kong.

Yeah! Let's keep threatening each other until someone posts some! I'll pwn you! Yeah! I've been drinking, too! Yeah! :redpunch:

Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong. I don't know what it is, but IT is ON... like Donkey Kong.

You're just upset because you weren't the ES female I was scared of. If you don't know what I'm talking about ask SS about our PM conversation last night.

You're just upset because you weren't the ES female I was scared of. If you don't know what I'm talking about ask SS about our PM conversation last night.

Oh, I know. And you know why I know what you know about what we are both knowing. Freeeeeak! :silly:

Oh, I know. And you know why I know what you know about what we are both knowing. Freeeeeak! :silly:

The fact that I'm drunk made that sentence even more confusing. But really, you are not even close to as scary as said person. I just find you to be annoying and never want to see you again. And I figured he told you, I just hope he didnt tell you about the last PM I sent him. :paranoid:

Even though you did unselfishly go find my keys at Draft Day.

I just find you to be annoying and never want to see you again.

Even though you did unselfishly go find my keys at Draft Day.

Fine, next time I'll just ignore you withering in the corner and not lovingly soak my towel in ice water and give it to you to place on your neck. :mad:

At least I didn't grab your **** and make you **** my **** and then shove my **** onto your ****! :hysterical:

And, for the record, I didn't find your keys - I just looked for them.

Fine, next time I'll just ignore you withering in the corner and not lovingly soak my towel in ice water and give it to you to place on your neck. :mad:

At least I didn't grab your **** and make you **** my **** and then shove my **** onto your ****! :hysterical:

And, for the record, I didn't find your keys - I just looked for them.

Like I said to SS...I wouldn't be complaining if it was you :silly:

Like I said to SS...I wouldn't be complaining if it was you :silly:

I'm not sure if SS would go for it, but with our powers combined, we might be able to convince him to post some riddles from our Dirty Minds game. (We played it once with friends for like 5 minutes, but two of us kept getting the answers too quickly so we quit.) I'm pretty sure that's where all of the original riddles came from...

shall'a'we?

I'm not sure if SS would go for it, but with our powers combined, we might be able to convince him to post some riddles from our Dirty Minds game. (We played it once with friends for like 5 minutes, but two of us kept getting the answers too quickly so we quit.) I'm pretty sure that's where all of the original riddles came from...

shall'a'we?

Sounds like a great idea, but not tonight. Maybe when I'm not drunk, that way I can assure victory and not have to be humiliated by losing to Mondizzle.

Sounds like a great idea, but not tonight. Maybe when I'm not drunk, that way I can assure victory and not have to be humiliated by losing to Mondizzle.

Dude, I was probably drunk when you "defeated" me. Weak-ass Slack-ass :silly:

Archived