Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I hope the NFL never agrees again to use these solid color uniforms.

They are, sadly...each team will be required to wear a color rush uniform in all the Thursday night football games next season. The NFL was testing it out this season for weeks 11-16 (started with bills vs jets AKA Christmas cups game). Tonight's uniforms look awful.

They are, sadly...each team will be required to wear a color rush uniform in all the Thursday night football games next season. The NFL was testing it out this season for weeks 11-16 (started with bills vs jets AKA Christmas cups game). Tonight's uniforms look awful.

It's among the dumbest things I've ever seen in my life.  Is there some real logical reason behind this?  Or is it just some "Hey, we should make teams wear solid color uniforms on Thursday cause that would be cool right?" logic.

It's among the dumbest things I've ever seen in my life.  Is there some real logical reason behind this?  Or is it just some "Hey, we should make teams wear solid color uniforms on Thursday cause that would be cool right?" logic.

is there ever any real logical reason for ANYTHING gooddell or the nfl does???

the answer is no :lol:

the game of dodging star wars spoilers begins

Luckily for this site, there's a thread for it. I have no problem avoiding other sites, ads, water cooler talk, etc.

I'll be seeing it likely in a couple weeks. And should anyone try to be funny and spoil it for me, I'll kill them and their entire family.

Holy ****...it you get a chance watch the new First 48 that dropped tonight "Last Shift". Tell me the main suspect doesn't have the most ****ed up grill in the history of television and/or "gangstas". I mean goddamn dude, you got a ****ing AK with a drum, go rob a dentist and get some caps. Homeboys shoulda busted out his entire mouth when they jumped him. Edward Norton would've been his best friend if he curb checked him. Just wow. I'll see if I can't get a pic or something

It's among the dumbest things I've ever seen in my life. Is there some real logical reason behind this? Or is it just some "Hey, we should make teams wear solid color uniforms on Thursday cause that would be cool right?" logic.

Nothing logical about it. I wish both teams just wore their normal color uniforms. Not any of this crazy stuff we've seen the last several weeks

pgLqSn6h.jpg

I'll get a vid link up on here in a minute.

When they first made contact with him they didn't arrest him so they just shot vid of him from a distant. First thought was "dudes rocking a grill." It's wow bad

Sidenote, why the hell does imgur's app suck so damn much?? I keep waiting for them to fix that **** and I've been waiting like four years now. Don't get it

Edit: Sorry for the **** vid

[vid]

[/vid]

I'll get a vid link up on here in a minute.

When they first made contact with him they didn't arrest him so they just shot vid of him from a distant. First thought was "dudes rocking a grill." It's wow bad

Sidenote, why the hell does imgur's app suck so damn much?? I keep waiting for them to fix that **** and I've been waiting like four years now. Don't get it

That is one hell of a mug lol  Time to just rip them ****s out,or go full gold caps.

Mmhmm.

Don't ruin it for him. I ruined Game of Thrones or Walking Dead or something for him last year (exact same post "I'll kill your entire family"). I'm still me and mines are still alive but I also still feel like an asshole for doing it. Some things aren't games man!!!

Damn, and I thought I had some ****ed up teeth growing up.

I don't get dudes like him. You're a life criminal, you got no problem going into a full barbershop blasting away with an AK over some colors. Why wouldn't going all out for some new teeth not be on the top of the list for **** to do? Maybe it's admitting a weakness or something. I don't know. The only thing I do know is no one is going to be breaking down his cell door for some head over the next 50 years. So at least he's got that going for him I guess

Don't ruin it for him. I ruined Game of Thrones or Walking Dead or something for him last year (exact same post "I'll kill your entire family"). I'm still me and mines are still alive but I also still feel like an asshole for doing it. Some things aren't games man!!!

I knew that was you. 

Mmhmm.

****in Red Rum

giphy.gif

Nah I I killed you. Youve just been reincarnated in a different form and lost some of your memory

Archived