Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Luckily for this site, there's a thread for it. I have no problem avoiding other sites, ads, water cooler talk, etc.

I'll be seeing it likely in a couple weeks. And should anyone try to be funny and spoil it for me, I'll kill them and their entire family.

"A couple weeks"? No way dude. You have 1 week.

I'm on the chive looking at photo blogs and women be covering just their nipples. Never understood that as a society why those two square inches makes the photos "illegal".

Like it's okay for some illiterate tribal woman in national geographic to bare all but not some first world GED holding 18 year old who makes poor decisions?

I'm on the chive looking at photo blogs and women be covering just their nipples. Never understood that as a society why those two square inches makes the photos "illegal".

Like it's okay for some illiterate tribal woman in national geographic to bare all but not some first world GED holding 18 year old who makes poor decisions?

There is a show on E! called "Botched". It's about people who are re-doing bad plastic surgery. One lady wasn't getting past mistakes fixed, but she had a double masectomy due to breast cancer. She got implants to make up for it. Of course, she had no nipples. So they had a tattoo artist come in and tattoo some on. Which they did  show on TV. so implants with tattooed nipples are ok to show on tv. real nips are bad.

There is a show on E! called "Botched". It's about people who are re-doing bad plastic surgery. One lady wasn't getting past mistakes fixed, but she had a double masectomy due to breast cancer. She got implants to make up for it. Of course, she had no nipples. So they had a tattoo artist come in and tattoo some on. Which they did  show on TV. so implants with tattooed nipples are ok to show on tv. real nips are bad.

OK, you've just ruined my day. 

I probably could've had bigger ones just painted on.  FML

Those solid colored uniforms are just awful. Only way that works is black vs white I think. Why even bother with that.

http://www.blastr.com/2015-2-6/mel-brooks-confirms-development-spaceballs-sequel-hopefully-original-cast

Hey, we’re finally getting some new Star Wars films — so isn’t it about time for the franchise’s beloved spoof series to also make a comeback? May the Schwartz be with us all.

Comedy legend Mel Brooks has confirmed in a recent appearance on Adam Carolla’s "Take a Knee" podcast that a sequel to his 1987’s sci-fi comedy classic Spaceballs is in the early phases of development — and he wants some of the original cast back for the revival. Brooks said the project is tentatively titled Spaceballs: The Search for More Money, and he hopes to potentially start filming in early 2016, after the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens in December.

Brooks has previously spoken about his desire to make a sequel, telling Parade Magazine back in 2014 that original writer Thomas Meehan has “some great ideas” for a potential followup. But it sounds like a lot of the weight falls on original star Rick Moranis, who retired from acting a while back and has been tentative about returning to the craft.

We've done the full burgundy already a couple of times. I wonder if we go that route or the all gold. Hopefully the full burgundy.

oh man....please give me Kirk in all gold.  Please.  Out there lookin' like money.  

All-Gold-Everything-copy.png

I saw that episode and found it to very odd because of that.

Regarding that...size does not matter.

It's like a magical box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

Still nothing more scarring for me when my wife and her sister where Prego at the same time and they were talking about nursing. Their 80 year old grandma chimes in:

"I couldn't nurse because I have inverted nipples."

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

We've done the full burgundy already a couple of times. I wonder if we go that route or the all gold. Hopefully the full burgundy.

Wonder if they'd go back to the old all whites for that game. Don't know about y'all, but they immediately make me think of ST21 returning that blocked FG against Dallas.

see, I thought about the all burg or all white.  But it's been done before, and not "unique."  No way the NFL lets us get away with that.  

Seems to be mandatory that your team look like a bunch of clowns out there for TNF.

and why Kid Rock managed to cap every ticket at $20..."my fans are gonna see me". Git R Done.

so much respect for that.  Never been a huge fan of his music (though i do like quite a few of his songs), he strikes me as an awfully humble guy who truly appreciates his fans.  And he reps his city so hard.  I dig that.

Archived