Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

On 7/4/15, I went to the foo Fighters festival at RFK.

1. That place is almost beyond repair. Especially the upper deck.

2. Say some Go-go live for the first time in my life (trouble funk). They were good.

3. The bleachers were rocking for 2 hours while FF played. Much like the NFC playoff games years ago.

2. Say some Go-go live for the first time in my life (trouble funk). They were good.

nicely done, sir. 

outta likes btw, otherwise woulda liked half this page.  so much eggs and T2 win.

On 7/4/15, I went to the foo Fighters festival at RFK.

1. That place is almost beyond repair. Especially the upper deck.

3. The bleachers were rocking for 2 hours while FF played. Much like the NFC playoff games years ago.

I was on the field, first time I've ever been in RFK. How awesome would have been to attend one of those playoff games? Can't deny I looked around the stadium, trying to imagine... 

The Iron Throne of Grohl was great. Even if someone didn't like FF, they'd have to admit they put on a great show. "I would never, EVER ****ing cancel this show!!"

Unfortunately I was one of the dopes who didn't bring cash and stood in an ATM line for an hour during the rain. 

I was on the field, first time I've ever been in RFK. How awesome would have been to attend one of those playoff games? Can't deny I looked around the stadium, trying to imagine... 

The Iron Throne of Grohl was great. Even if someone didn't like FF, they'd have to admit they put on a great show. "I would never, EVER ****ing cancel this show!!"

Unfortunately I was one of the dopes who didn't bring cash and stood in an ATM line for an hour during the rain. 

We made our way onto the field during Heart. I was pissed. I was upper deck during Gary clark jr. The sound up there was beyond bad. If i were up there for the whole show, I'd be furious.

The atms at the back of the field were empty by the end of the night.

I'm not the biggest FF fan out there, but he gives it his all. I don't know how his voice survives to play again 2 days later. When he was discussing how he broke his leg. I was rolling. He's a funny dude who doesn't take himself seriously.

Frankly, I enjoyed 95% of the show. I felt like LL went on a little too long. Seems like he lost the crowd. And not enough people were into Buddy Guy. That 16 year old guitar player was sick.

So who saw the video of the FSU QB hitting a girl at a bar?

Pretty despicable and pathetic. I had to get off Twitter because all the reactions of "self defense" were making me sick

She takes a soft half asses jab at him if you can even call it that. Then he decks her. I don't care if she swung hard and landed it, a bigger stronger man doesn't need to hit her like that.

Absolutely pathetic

Yep.

I just read it.  Really have no issues with what he said.  If he lost his passion to play anymore and it was due to his time in DC, so be it.  

There was a lot of failure from all parties involved (Fat Al's camp, front office offering that contract, head coach, etc.) during his two years in DC.

I try to put the Shanny years behind me.  Too much bad **** happened under his watch (Al, #5, RGIII injury, RGIII benching, etc.)

Wtf is T2?

No. **** you. Get the **** out of here. I can take your other random movie noobness but this just come out and surprise butt****ed me with no lube.

What. The. Literal. ****???

You're joking. You HAVE to be joking. Please...

I just read it. Really have no issues with what he said. If he lost his passion to play anymore and it was due to his time in DC, so be it.

There was a lot of failure from all parties involved (Fat Al's camp, front office offering that contract, head coach, etc.) during his two years in DC.

I try to put the Shanny years behind me. Too much bad **** happened under his watch (Al, #5, RGIII injury, RGIII benching, etc.)

What about all the great stuff that happened while shanahan was here like Donovan mcnabb and Colt McCoy?

I just read it.  Really have no issues with what he said.  If he lost his passion to play anymore and it was due to his time in DC, so be it.  

I try to put the Shanny years behind me.  Too much bad **** happened under his watch (Al, #5, RGIII injury, RGIII benching, etc.)

I have issues with what he said. He wrote a letter to himself, but out of all the horrible things he did, he only told himself to stay with the Titans. Not don't stomp on Gurode's head(In fact he showed he enjoyed the infamy he earned over that). Not don't be a lazy ass with the Redskins. Not do your job and have some ****ing self-respect. Nah, just stay with Tennessee and only play 20% of the time like you did on your first contract. 

I have issues with what he said. He wrote a letter to himself, but out of all the horrible things he did, he only told himself to stay with the Titans. Not don't stomp on Gurode's head(In fact he showed he enjoyed the infamy he earned over that). Not don't be a lazy ass with the Redskins. Not do your job and have some ****ing self-respect. Nah, just stay with Tennessee and only play 20% of the time like you did on your first contract. 

I'm just over it all I guess.  I've almost 100% stopped caring about what idiot athletes do/say here or after they are here, in general really.  Chalk it up to old age if needed lol.  

I just find myself caring less about stuff like this lately.  So many other positive things to focus on.  I blame social media, it just rubs **** in your face.

The girlfriend is currently watching the bachelorette. This has to be the worst TV show I've ever seen in my life. Holy hell this is awful.

Gotta love that ho, she slept with everyone on the show, got engaged in the end, then dumped the dude to go back to her ex boyfriend.  How can you not appreciate that dirty girl.

Gotta love that ho, she slept with everyone on the show, got engaged in the end, then dumped the dude to go back to her ex boyfriend.  How can you not appreciate that dirty girl.

Are you talking about his girlfriend ?

Was it good ?

To rictus I might get the Cal 2131 bobble but they are giving away a 1983 world champions bobblehead next Wednesday. Despite my close proximity to Baltimore it's still like 40 miles away. Too far

Yes I drive 90 miles to harrisburg for their stuff but it's nats stuff

Clash of the Titans: Japan vs US in mega-robot duel

5 Yahoo News / 42min ago

Weighing in at four tons, a Japanese company's four-metre (13 foot) high Kuratas robot is set to clash with a US rival's MegaBot in a clash straight out of a Transformers movie. Suidobashi Heavy Industry took up the giant challenge in a weekend video, as the Japanese firm's chief Kogoro Kurata admitted that his country's robot culture was at stake. "Suidobashi, you have a giant robot.

────────

WE BEAT THEIR ASS IN FOOTBALL WE CAN BEAT THEIR ASS IN THIS ROBOT FIGHT . GO MURICA

well, after a 27 day delay due to the builder failing to seal an attic vent and our master bedroom flooding :angry: , we finally close on our house tomorrow.  i was all happy a week or so ago but then the packing process kicked in and now it blows.

Archived