Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

hey kid, I'm a computah.

Stop all day downloadin'!

---------- Post added August-22nd-2011 at 06:52 PM ----------

I forgot how amazing the Roots are. Listening to "Things Fall Apart" right now. Black Thought's flow is second to none.

Best thing to come out of Philly since Ben Franklin.

Was someone holding your check or was that a completely random thought in the random thought thread??

Oh, well by someone I mean Bank of America. My check got deposited Saturday morning and it still hasn't showed up in my account. My g/f says this has happened to her where it would finally show up Tuesday but I've never had this problem. It just really irks me because I just want my money so I can pay some bills.

Oh, well by someone I mean Bank of America. My check got deposited Saturday morning and it still hasn't showed up in my account. My g/f says this has happened to her where it would finally show up Tuesday but I've never had this problem. It just really irks me because I just want my money so I can pay some bills.

Man I am hating the Big Banks right now. They all suck.

Did you open a new account once you guys moved back to the DMV ? Sometimes it depends on where the check is from (or type of check), other times it depends on the average balances. The longest I ever waited was 4 days when I had a new type of check deposited.

I find it odd that it has not showed up at all. When you check your account it should say a certain amount available to withdraw, but also that funds are available for debit.

---------- Post added August-22nd-2011 at 09:25 PM ----------

Ren, you aren't missing much. Just a corny movie about appliances. A desk lamp can only give a rotten tomatoes acting job in the 3% range.

Did you open a new account once you guys moved back to the DMV ? Sometimes it depends on where the check is from (or type of check), other times it depends on the average balances. The longest I ever waited was 4 days when I had a new type of check deposited.

I find it odd that it has not showed up at all. When you check your account it should say a certain amount available to withdraw, but also that funds are available for debit.

Nope. I've had BoA for over 5+ years now. It's also a check from a job I was employed at for 3 years. Checking online it shows my available balance as of today which doesn't include the check amount. Below that it shows the amount for my check with "credit pending" next to it. It also says next to that "available to cover debits on 8/22 and for withdrawal the next business day". I'm guessing that means tomorrow? Either way, ANNOYING.

Haven't seen this movie in a while

He was a good little toaster.

Anyway, today there is no doubt that I'm done with education after this. No more

For 2 years I've been studying a highly useless major I've been extremely uninterested in, I've been mentally pounded and beat up and gotten the crap kicked out of me with boring, highly uninteresting material I really don't care about. I grinded it out and I'm ****ing done with this Master's crap.

Feels good

Nope. I've had BoA for over 5+ years now. It's also a check from a job I was employed at for 3 years. Checking online it shows my available balance as of today which doesn't include the check amount. Below that it shows the amount for my check with "credit pending" next to it. It also says next to that "available to cover debits on 8/22 and for withdrawal the next business day". I'm guessing that means tomorrow? Either way, ANNOYING.

Today is the 22nd. You can pay your bills now and not worry. I know exactly what you are talking about. As long as you know/trust the check is good, you will be fine. Perhaps because it is out of state and you are as well. Did you deposit it as an out of state bank customer ? I would assume you did. But the bank for some reason asks you to deposit checks as such forever (I guess), also unless you close your account and open a new one in the new state... which is more of a pain in the butt with the way most of us pay bills online and having to change all of that info.

The whole Masters is complicated because I'm relieved that the program is finally over, it feels like you're free from all obligations, free from being held down by the man. However there's nothing to do now

Got no plan

Just got my degrees here, and nothing to show for it

Concerning the Saints, don't sleep on Lance Moore.

I picked him up off of the waiver wire early last season and the dude blew up. Had 760 yards on 66 catches with 8 TDs. He's usually Brees' go to WR near the red zone, since Colston usually gets doubled down there.

I'm definitely going to take a long look at Bradford as a backup QB choice.

Nah, what I meant was its not a very good idea to take that many of the Saints' offensive players for the very fact that Brees spreads it around so much there. Yeah, Moore is a good player, but you never know when he's gonna get you points. He's not a consistent enough player to rely on is what I'm saying. Fantasy-wise, I'm speaking.

Really, only Colston and Brees are reliable enough fantasy players to go with. And also maybe this Jimmy Graham kid. Their young stud TE. I could see him having a breakout season.

---------- Post added August-23rd-2011 at 01:04 AM ----------

I have no problem being that creeper who walks closely behind some girl. I just hope she doesn't hear the click sound of a pic being taken. :paranoid:

Are you related to Mickalino?

This is the greatest day ever for me.. As you know, my life is super high peaks and super low valleys..... Well today, I woke up, went to UNCG to get my official ruling on whether or not I'd be able to go to classes this semester, and THEY SAID YES. I went to work to trade shifts with my coworker, then came home and registered for 15 hours at UNCG then celebrated at a couple bars, came home again and asked a girl out, who said that she doesn't go on "dates" so we have a non date planned for Sunday night. Then went back to the bar and paid $20 for a poker tournament and walked out with $185... I can't believe I'm saying this but..... I'm going back to school and I'll be a graduate of UNC-Greensboro as of Spring 2012... It feels so good to say that... And it was all ME!!! It wasn't deadlines, it was me keeping up the pressure.

Archived