Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You heard me

A lot of people say this team is "one of the worst in Redskins history" or will tank for Luck, or win 4 games. This team is NOT going 4-12

---------- Post added August-19th-2011 at 10:23 PM ----------

Did you see Freddy Adu signed with the Union. I wish I could play FIFA on this piece of **** computer.

Low blow man.

Very.

I lost a friend over a statement he made like that a few years back regarding a Redskins player.

To clarify, we didn't lose each other..I just forgot who he was after the statement he made, haven't spoken to him since. He ran a FF league that I was in and made ignorant comments. I shut him down. Quit the league took the loss of money as a whatever moment. And my team was stacked.

It's always funny how this life thing turns out.

I just got in my last work day at my current job, and starting Monday, instead of wearing a suit/shirt and tie, I will instead be wearing scrubs, going around sticking needles in people at the hospital ( among other things ) for about 20$ an hour. Looks like I will be working 12 hour shifts though, which won't be too bad since I've worked long hours before at other places. I'll most likely be working weekends to, which means that I won't be able to see my Skins on gameday for the first time in my life, so that'll be an experience. I'll at least be able to afford my own place now, and not have to share it with an annoying roommate anymore, which will be cool.

All in all, it was time for a change in my life, so I made it. No more sales (* breathes a sigh of relief). This does however mean that for as little as you've seen me during the week (besides last week when I was on vacation) these last few months that I've been promoted and thus no longer having access to a computer during the work day, you will see even less, and probably none of me from now on, due to the long hours.

It's been really fun getting to know all of you guys for the last year and a half or so that I've been in the gate, and maybe I'll be able to meet some of you in the future. If anyone starts asking questions about why I haven't posted in awhile, just link them to this page, so they'll know I'm not dead. :ols:. It's been real...

- Marco

Archived