Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The other thing I've noticed witrh SC anchors is that they don't really have any personality anymore. You don't see guys like Kenny Mayne, Dan Patrick, Rich Eisen, anymore. I mean Van Pelt and Stuart Scott hardly ever do SportsCenter anymore. Same with John Anderson who I was really starting to like, but you don't see much of him anymore. In the past I feel like I knew all the SportsCenter anchors, now, I probably couldn't name half of them.

Speaking of SC anchors, our very own Bram Weinstein has been doing a pretty good job on there from what I've seen. Can't believe no one has posted about that yet. Or maybe I missed it.

He's not bad, but he's not on enough. It seems like ESPN now has a huge rotation of people to do SC so you don't see alot of the same people anymore except for the usualy Sunday morning SC.

With that, I guess I am glad that I rarely ever see SC or ESPN.

They have been terrible for about 5 years now.

I've been trying to switch it up and watch MLB Network or NFL Network. MLB Network is actually really good. Plus they have a novel concept of actually showing highlights of the games played.

I've been trying to switch it up and watch MLB Network or NFL Network. MLB Network is actually really good. Plus they have a novel concept of actually showing highlights of the games played.

NFLN is good, except when Dukes and Sapp are on there. Sapp is downright unwatchable. And I can't stand Irvin either. He acts like he's on coke or something.

I boycotted ESPN media when they refused to Free Bruce. After Bruce was "Freed" and ESPN tried to spin the whole "HE WAS NEVER SUSPENDED IN THE FIRST PLACE", I finally realized that ESPN is a despicable media institution and I don't check espn.com anymore. Obviously I still have to use ESPN for fantasy football but I mainly use Yahoo now.

Anyway, I've been talking about my expert play by play skills in Madden but I never reached this level

I found my new show on TV. the golf fix. what a great show

---------- Post added August-15th-2011 at 08:00 PM ----------

So another thing, i think someone is watching my grandma's house. In the last year, they have people park in their driveway, steal things out of the garage, and then on sunday, a fake cable person got into the house to take pictures and she called the cable company and said no one was scheduled to come

---------- Post added August-15th-2011 at 08:02 PM ----------

So another thing, i think someone is watching my grandma's house. In the last year, they have people park in their driveway, steal things out of the garage, and then on sunday, a fake cable person got into the house to take pictures and she called the cable company and said no one was scheduled to come

[/color]So another thing, i think someone is watching my grandma's house. In the last year, they have people park in their driveway, steal things out of the garage, and then on sunday, a fake cable person got into the house to take pictures and she called the cable company and said no one was scheduled to come

Speaking from personal experience, make sure you are talking to your g-ma often and visiting her as much as possible to make sure nothing is weird. My grandmother was recently scammed out of $1,000 because she trusted someone who said she'd won the lottery. To me, the situation had scam written all over it, but to someone much older and more trusting of people it's not always so obvious.

Speaking from personal experience, make sure you are talking to your g-ma often and visiting her as much as possible to make sure nothing is weird. My grandmother was recently scammed out of $1,000 because she trusted someone who said she'd won the lottery. To me, the situation had scam written all over it, but to someone much older and more trusting of people it's not always so obvious.

well my grandma lives with my uncle and my aunt and their two kids. Seemingly this know about this and they have had people also come up to their house and ask things like are you moving? because they see a lot of construction happening and a lot of trash. Also, i am not sure if this is related but they took their car to the mechanic and found that the garage door opener was stolen and someone had came to the house to use it however people were at home and saw it and before the police came, the guys left

Archived