Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I wouldn't have a clue. I had mine taken out over 10 years ago so I wasn't exactly drinking yet. :ols:

Not drinking at 17? You guys really are slow out there, aren't ya? ;)

Hmm... Let me try to figure this out.. I think I went from a Wednesday to Saturday... But that was 6 years ago...

Good enough for me! :chug:

You should be able to drink tonight (could have Tuesday night)..

Alcohol kills the infection.

BE CAREFUL with your pain meds though your antibiotics or other meds could cause you to black out or the antibiotics won't work. No smoking anything or drinking through a straw. It can cause a dry socket and from what I am told it is extremely painful.

Not impressed with the 2 eps I saw of Jersey Shore so far. Just people getting drunk and shouting.

Where's the car accident and the big fight

---------- Post added August-18th-2011 at 09:59 PM ----------

Snooki is hideous. The other 2 girls aren't that bad.

Ren, I look forward to playing Minnesota in the Mariucci Classic this year.

Good luck to Northeastern. Hopefully the Gophers are better this year than they were the last 2 years when I was there. I saw them crush Wisconsin once. That was about it for Gopher hockey highlights for me.

hey guys i need some help. I need trivia answers/questions that require answers in the form of a number or year? I need a list of questions for my company picnic? i am serving as the POC? it can literally be about any topic. any help i am trying to search google

Sounds weird to me. How long have you been dating?

Only about two months

haha. What do you mean he "has to" ?

Either way it's funny though.

Cause his family is pretty conservative and it's technically his grandma's house and she won't let him bring anyone with whom he's having sexual relations :silly:

It's cool though, we had a blast, and he told me he loved me :) He's met my parents though and my dad knows his dad so I hope nothing gets said haha I feel like I'm back in high school or something!

Archived