Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Please, nothing dirty about that at all. Shoulder went right into the chest.

For **** sakes, this is football not soccer.

Watch it again. It was helmet to helmet. I can't stand hits like that. The WR was defenseless, and then some punk trying to make a name for himself comes and cracks him with his helmet. Pardon me for smiling when some WR lays this clown out later on this year. Its definitely gonna be a fine. And when it is, I'll remind you that he was fined for being a helmet to helmet hit. That fair?

Watch it again. It was helmet to helmet. I can't stand hits like that. The WR was defenseless, and then some punk trying to make a name for himself comes and cracks him with his helmet. Pardon me for smiling when some WR lays this clown out later on this year. Its definitely gonna be a fine. And when it is, I'll remind you that he was fined for being a helmet to helmet hit. That fair?

Maybe you can see it in this one as it's a bit clearer:

1A3-LfFzHxM

No launching. No hitting with the crown of his helmet. He turns to the side and throws his shoulder into the WRs chest. Clean hit.

To be fair, I've been watching interviews with this kid the past several weeks. He's very polite and seems like a well disciplined kid.

He said after the gsme it was completely unintentional, and the more I watch that clip, I believe him. It actually liked like a clean hit.

Slacky, how's PSU gonna do this year :ols:

Defense will be solid (as always) and Silas Redd will step in for Royster. QB battle is still going on in camp between McGloin and Bolden. I'm just hoping that we stay competitive.

---------- Post added August-21st-2011 at 01:48 AM ----------

I'm gonna be real pissed if HP doesn't ship my Touch Pad :mad:

I'm gonna be real pissed if HP doesn't ship my Touch Pad :mad:

Harry Potter has more important stuff to take care of.

Im gonna sleep like I have never slept before.

Don't do it! Seek professional help. You don't want to end it like this. Suicide is a permamant solution to a temporary problem!

Harry Potter has more important stuff to take care of.

Don't do it! Seek professional help. You don't want to end it like this. Suicide is a permamant solution to a temporary problem!

SMU gonna be any good this year

Poor BS, NC State is going to be irrelevant again without Wilson

The girl I'm crazy about doesn't feel the same way. This feeling sucks. What should I do??

Unrequited love, eh? Yeah, that's pretty much one of the worst feelings in the world.

My suggestion is acknowledge what you're feeling. Don't try and cover it up. There's no point in suppressing something as strong as that.

At the same time, though, try to immerse yourself in a hobby or in your work.

It may take awhile, but you'll get through it.

Unrequited love, eh? Yeah, that's pretty much one of the worst feelings in the world.

My suggestion is acknowledge what you're feeling. Don't try and cover it up. There's no point in suppressing something as strong as that.

At the same time, though, try to immerse yourself in a hobby or in your work.

It may take awhile, but you'll get through it.

Thanks man. It's been about two weeks since we had the "just want to be friends" talk. The idea of giving up on her makes me sick to my stomach, but I don't want to make things more awkward and have not want to talk to me at all. I love talking to her and we've been really good friends for a couple months now. I guess I fell into her "friend zone" which sucks.

Some days I feel good and other days I feel like crap. I think I've lost about 7 pounds over the last two weeks.

Archived