Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

This is the greatest day ever for me.. As you know, my life is super high peaks and super low valleys..... Well today, I woke up, went to UNCG to get my official ruling on whether or not I'd be able to go to classes this semester, and THEY SAID YES. I went to work to trade shifts with my coworker, then came home and registered for 15 hours at UNCG then celebrated at a couple bars, came home again and asked a girl out, who said that she doesn't go on "dates" so we have a non date planned for Sunday night. Then went back to the bar and paid $20 for a poker tournament and walked out with $185... I can't believe I'm saying this but..... I'm going back to school and I'll be a graduate of UNC-Greensboro as of Spring 2012... It feels so good to say that... And it was all ME!!! It wasn't deadlines, it was me keeping up the pressure.

Well done, ion!

As I was talking with RP on twitter, school is all I know. I am Brooks Hatlen, and for so many years, school was my prison. Get out of school, "The world went and got itself in a big hurry, I saw a smartphone once when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere."

So now what the **** do I do now that the Masters is complete? I can't get a PhD because I've neglected to take the GRE due to laziness and posting on ES / Hockey forum. So now what? School is all I have done for the majority of my life starting from kindergarten.

http://twitter.com/ixcuincle/statuses/105825564048359424

To me, school is like my Shawshank prison. In school, I'm an important man, an educated man. Outside, I'm nothin'.

There's never a bad time for a Shawshank Redemption reference.

This. I quote it in everyday conversation.

LOL!

Long story short, that's not possible with this degree. So I'm heading back to Shawshank.

Like I said, take flying lessons. Gonna get my private pilot's license. :cool:

Yeah, just heard about this. That's sad. And she has a 20 year old son, too. That's gotta be tough on a lot of people.

I can't stand women's basketball, but I've always had a lot of admiration for Summitt.

---------- Post added August-24th-2011 at 01:02 AM ----------

so i decided i will start to buy stocks on scottstrade? any advice lol

Apple

Aww man... This stretch of classes tomorrow are going to be tough... Economics 370 - Labor Economics followed by Economics 523 - Topics in Public Policy "This course is intended primarily for upper-division undergraduate students interested in learning how to do economic public policy analysis."

Should be fun to get A's in those classes... :)

And of course in my 523 class one of the textbooks was authored by my professor...

Archived