Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

twenty six is a special age, enjoy it my friend.

Thank you my friend. Still upset me, you and Rdskn4lyf21 didn't hang out when I was living down there...

Anyway, the only bad thing about this is I'm only going to be in Greensboro until May/June, b/c once I graduate I'm moving up to DC... And I don't know what her goals are and if she'd be willing to go... But then again I'm a long term thinker and it's usually doesn't last that long...

Thank you my friend. Still upset me, you and Rdskn4lyf21 didn't hang out when I was living down there...

Anyway, the only bad thing about this is I'm only going to be in Greensboro until May/June, b/c once I graduate I'm moving up to DC... And I don't know what her goals are and if she'd be willing to go... But then again I'm a long term thinker and it's usually doesn't last that long...

yeah that sucked, thought we should have all hooked up for a game. Enjoy Greensboro while you are there and the girl. Maybe she'll want to come up and visit and you never know, keep your options open.

I've never understood drafting either a kicker or defense in a fantasy draft. Get those on WW, yo.
Defense I can kinda understand, at least for the elite ones. Kicker wait until the last round (or MAYBE second to last for the elite ones like Kaeding and SeBas).

Archived