Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Thanks man. It's been about two weeks since we had the "just want to be friends" talk. The idea of giving up on her makes me sick to my stomach, but I don't want to make things more awkward and have not want to talk to me at all. I love talking to her and we've been really good friends for a couple months now. I guess I fell into her "friend zone" which sucks.

Some days I feel good and other days I feel like crap. I think I've lost about 7 pounds over the last two weeks.

Been there, done that, still carry a bright, burning torch for someone after 5 years. I know the feeling.

As difficult as it sounds, you cannot dwell on her or else you're going to drive yourself mad. You have to keep reminding yourself that she doesn't want you in that way and she may never change her mind. The sooner your face the truth the better.

What you also need to keep your self-esteem high. Remember that as wonderful as she is, she's not the moon and the stars. You have to remember that you're capable of finding someone else. Don't get into the "if she won't love me, no one will" mindset. That's a BAD place to be. I know from experience.

Lastly, remember to cherish your friendship with her. Yeah, it's not exactly what you want and sometimes it can really tear you apart that she doesn't want you the way you want her; but that friendship can be just as good if not better.

SMU gonna be any good this year

Poor BS, NC State is going to be irrelevant again without Wilson

I take it you've never heard of the Glennon kid.

---------- Post added August-21st-2011 at 05:06 PM ----------

does anyone know where to get about 100 colored balls i need for a picnic game? i don't care about the size of the ball but need a lot of different colors.

From McDonald's?

The girl I'm crazy about doesn't feel the same way. This feeling sucks. What should I do??

Get your mind off her and start looking elsewhere. It will feel better over time like normal.

---------- Post added August-21st-2011 at 06:20 PM ----------

Sorry dude but there is no escaping the dreaded friend zone.

Reminds of that Dragonball Z movie lol. The Dead Zone I think it is. There is an escape but only extremely early on. As the days go by you fall deeper and deeper and hit the event horizon if you will. And it approaches rather fast.

Lol Hightower and Torain still available in draft

---------- Post added August-21st-2011 at 08:47 PM ----------

I don't give a **** about taem affiliation

I'm drafting Miles Austin and I got Joe Flacco on watch

Yeah I never understood people taking guys from the team they root for when there were better players available.

I haven't yet decided what I'll do if a team from a rival falls to me.

Torain will be pretty much uesless this year, unless Hightower's past fumbling issues creep up. But still, I can't foresee Torain being valuable enough to pick up as a fantasy RB.

And Flacco is terrible in fantasy, dude.

---------- Post added August-21st-2011 at 09:12 PM ----------

I haven't yet decided what I'll do if a team from a rival falls to me.

Good fantasy players are able to put all that nonsense aside.

Someone else got him , signed Bradford instead

Also used a pick on Mark Ingram who is in starting lineup in my FF lol, Yahoo says a low % of people are starting him :(

Bradford is intriguing. Remember, he has Josh McDaniels as his OC now. Plus they added Sims-Walker. And they already had Jackson. Seems like they added another WR too, but I'm forgetting who.

Ingram is not a good pickup, dude. He will likely share alot of carries. In fact, few Saints players, other than Brees and Colston, I would even recommend. And maybe the TE Graham.

Aren't you the one who just started playing fantasy football last year :ols:

You won't get me to pay up for fantasy football again, too poor

I started playing two years ago. Did pretty well my first year. But last year I was one of the top players in the country at the site I play at (about 1,000 players).

Archived