Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I am editing student Degree Progress Reports right now, and I came across one student whose classes for the Fall 2011 semester all seem to tie in together, at least to me. :ols:

ENGL 2306: Human Responsibility

PHIL 1318: Contemporary Moral Problems

CF 3311: History of Sex in America

ENGL 3373: Masculinities

PSYC 1300: Intro to Psychology

amirite? :ols:

ENGL 3373: Masculinities

What is that course about?

From the SMU undergrad catalog:

ENGL 3373 (WL 3359). Masculinities: Images and Perspectives. The representation of male sex roles in Western literature, from Achilles to James Bond. Open to juniors and seniors; sophomores by permission of instructor.

:ols:

I returned to Shawshank today. My parole and freedom was brief.

---------- Post added August-24th-2011 at 07:11 PM ----------

<NYRFAN218> CountBettman Count Bettman Matt Cooke says he is a changed man and has matured... he will no longer attempt to kill other players....he just wants to paralyze them now 1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

<@ixcuincle> LOL

<@Danny_Ice> lol

Found a cover for one of my all time favorite songs and arguably Metallica's best song.

The drummer kills it and makes Lars Ulrich look like a rookie. Lars was a crappy drummer and easily the least talented member of Metallica.

Pretty good cover, sounds Linkin Park 'ish to me that takes it down a few points.

Lars has never claimed to be a good drummer, he also hates the sound of the drum tracks on the Justice album. Said it sounds like he is beating on 5 gallon plastic buckets.

Pretty good cover, sounds Linkin Park 'ish to me that takes it down a few points.

Lars has never claimed to be a good drummer, he also hates the sound of the drum tracks on the Justice album. Said it sounds like he is beating on 5 gallon plastic buckets.

Haha that band (Periphery) are the farthest thing from LP.

NASCAR drivers and to a lesser degree baseball players are [cats] compared to football players. NASCAR drivers are scared of a little rain, baseball players of a lot of rain, but football players will play in rain OR snow, sometimes in short sleeves!

NASCAR drivers and to a lesser degree baseball players are [cats] compared to football players. NASCAR drivers are scared of a little rain, baseball players of a lot of rain, but football players will play in rain OR snow, sometimes in short sleeves!

Would you want to be driving a car 200mph in a downpour? And playing baseball in the mud is not a good idea either.

Archived