Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I didn't even know there was a 3 and 4. yawn...never plan on getting an iphone.

Being that you're a Cowboys fan, you probably wouldn't even know how to use it.

---------- Post added August-17th-2011 at 12:52 AM ----------

Well, VT has no true rival now

UVA stinks and Miami is going to be in the ****ter for a long, long time

Time for unfettered ACC dominance

What is VT's record in BCS bowls?

---------- Post added August-17th-2011 at 12:54 AM ----------

Charlotte is a horrible sports town

Can't even show up to Bobcat games smh

It was a good sports town when the Hornets were there. But yeah, now its awful. No one really cares about the Bobcats. And Panther fans are the most fairweather fans on the planet. They don't even support the Panthers unless they're winning. Which, of course, isn't often.

---------- Post added August-17th-2011 at 12:56 AM ----------

I agree. 15 years ago the Panthers fans were all Redskins/Falcons fans, the "Bobcats" killed the buzz that the Hornets had for a long time, and we don't have a big league team for baseball (which i don't think we could support anyhow). however, if you're a nascar fan (which I am not) you would love it here.

Yeah, Nascar is huge there. But no one even supports the Hall of Fame. Its doing terrible from a financial standpoint.

Well since I have an ipad, I bet I would. ;)

But I use a phone to text/call people. Not play games and watch movies and download millions of apps I'll only use one time. :whoknows:

I hear ya. I think they're overrated. With that said, I might be picking up one of those 5s when they come out in Oct. But yeah, I can do without all the stupid apps.

I hear ya. I think they're overrated. With that said, I might be picking up one of those 5s when they come out in Oct. But yeah, I can do without all the stupid apps.

Especially with the screen so small. I appreciate my ipad because the screen is actually big enough to see everything. I tried playing a game (bubble ball) on my friend's iphone and I couldn't do ****. Got it on my ipad and it's quite a bit easier.

Miami is much better than New Orleans. Much better.

This.

To be fair, New Orleans has also taken quite a hit since Katrina. A lot of that city still needs to be restored.

However, that doesn't change it's overall reputation as a pretty dirty, sketchy city. Miami has some bad areas, but they've actually done a lot to improve the downtown scene quite a bit over the last decade.

Everyone is a douchebag to you dude. You seriously have issues.

Lol

All I saw was "Douchebag Douchebag Douchebag Douchebag Douchebag Douchebag Douchebag Douchebag Douchebag Douchebag"

---------- Post added August-17th-2011 at 02:47 PM ----------

Ugh I'm half asleep listening to the Red Sox game

Wanna just pass out

Lol DirecTV is offering Sunday Ticket on PS3 for 340 bucks to those who don't have DTV.

So let me get this straight, throw down 340 bucks for Sunday Ticket or throw down x amount of cash for Red Zone. Not a hard decision. **** Sunday Ticket. Go ahead and monopolize all you want, because everyone is watching Red Zone.

Lol DirecTV is offering Sunday Ticket on PS3 for 340 bucks to those who don't have DTV.

So let me get this straight, throw down 340 bucks for Sunday Ticket or throw down x amount of cash for Red Zone. Not a hard decision. **** Sunday Ticket. Go ahead and monopolize all you want, because everyone is watching Red Zone.

If they had it for Xbox360 I'd seriously consider it. Seeing as my choice is Time Warner with NO NFL NETWORK or Red Zone possibility and no DTV possibility because my apartment is basically in the woods. Plus that's what $20/game? Hell it'd be cheaper than going to a bar to watch it without sound, drinking $3 beers and spending $15 on food. Plus no risk of driving. I'd be down for it...

Archived