Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Awesome I always wanted to do this. I just might.
I'm totally going to get this

Nice!

When they taught us mitochondrial DNA, we were shown a world migration map in which scientists traced migration using maternal lineages.

http://www.mitomap.org/pub/MITOMAP/MitomapFigures/WorldMigrations.pdf

It's just a generalized map but still pretty cool to see how human migration took place.

To be fair, there is at least one guy they use a lot who will never place a monetary value on something. He works at a museum so I'm pretty sure that's why. Most of the people seem legit though - they run their own specialty stores or something like that. And whatever they value the item at, the Pawn guys always undercut it and will say that they do so to make a profit. Long story short, if you want to get real value for something, don't try to sell it to a middle man. If you want to move something fast, go with the pawn shop.

Yeah I think it's the guy who runs the American History museum in Vegas.

And they say it's so they can make a profit because it is. If something is valued at 4000, then why would a pawn store buy it for 4000? They make no money. The rule in most businesses--from pawn stores to selling drugs--is that you want to at least double your money. So they want to get a 4000 piece for 2000.

But you're right, if it's no rush, put that **** up on ebay.

Seriously, Philly fans irritate the **** out of me. Stop chatting me simply to talk ****. I know the weaknesses of my football team, I don't need you to inform me of your opinion. Come at me when your team actually wins a Lombardi or you want to legit talk sports and not just hate.

Can't wait to pick up the new Foo cd tonight.

Epic.

People still by CDs?

---------- Post added April-13th-2011 at 01:25 AM ----------

Yeah I was in High School in Salisbury...

Salisbury's hs football team has uniforms that look just like the San Francisco 49ers.

And former NBA guard Bobby Jackson went to school there.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/660503-college-football-the-25-best-games-on-tv-in-2011#page/19

The Georgia Bulldogs could arguably have the two toughest games than anyone else to begin their 2011 campaign.

First it's Boise State in the Georgia Dome, then the Game****s.

It will be a big test for QB Aaron Murray and also if the Game****s can stay on track.

Should be a good one

Reviewing college football games even though they don't start for about 4 or 5 months

I rescued the coolest dog I may have ever met and then adopted him out to a friend, because it was the perfect situation for him.

Letting go is hard, even though I know how happy he will be.

Oh definitely. That's what I'm fearing when I start at the shelter here next month after school is over.

Archived