Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

:( :mad:

were you partying hard last night little missy? :pfft:

I know I was...mowed the lawn, which btw, ****ing sucks...I could go without doing that for the rest of my life...Ive come to the conclusion I dont want a lawn unless I can get a riding lawn mower...but I digress...

so I went across the street to a restaurant my friend bartends at, the happy hour specials were fantastic..

1 dollar domestic

1.5 premium

half price rails

half price appetizers

needless to say, i had a fun time with Blue Moons, Coke & Bourbons, and some Blue Hawaiis with potato skins

then I got up at 5am and drove to work...I feel fine, being young is nice :D

you ever see something and immediately think to your self "Holy Crap XXX would love that" where XXX is an ES Member?!?

We were out at a local Bike Nite on Saturday and a custom builder from the area was showing off his wares.

jdbike.jpg

Any guesses who I thought of first?!?

I had a dream that I was taking some crazy ass night class about long term investment planning. We were all assigned to take care of like 18 of those home ec babies, that you have to carry around and shut them up when they cried or change their diapers... Well it turns out it was 6 babies, 6 penguins, and 6 long beaked birds, the penguins and birds kept biting my fingers and I was getting really frustrated. Well one of the babies started crying and I picked it up and purposely dropped it... Blood started to come out, I killed a fake baby on purpose to get it to stop crying... And then the birds ate the penguins....

And I delivered food to Cracker Barrel and was looking for this redhead who came into my bar the other day... She wasn't there, because it was a dream... But the redhead is real...

I don't think I'm going to be a good father... Especially if I can't find the hot chick again...

We're out of town this weekend, so I'm thinking the 31st or 1st would be best :cool:

You are aware of this, right?

I had a dream that I was taking some crazy ass night class about long term investment planning. We were all assigned to take care of like 18 of those home ec babies, that you have to carry around and shut them up when they cried or change their diapers... Well it turns out it was 6 babies, 6 penguins, and 6 long beaked birds, the penguins and birds kept biting my fingers and I was getting really frustrated. Well one of the babies started crying and I picked it up and purposely dropped it... Blood started to come out, I killed a fake baby on purpose to get it to stop crying... And then the birds ate the penguins....

And I delivered food to Cracker Barrel and was looking for this redhead who came into my bar the other day... She wasn't there, because it was a dream... ..

Yeah - I get dreams like that all the time :silly:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HzqoNZMlNo&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HzqoNZMlNo&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Best. Break-Up song. Ever.

So I move from Richmond to DC because I transferred from VCU to GWU. I'm pretty excited to move into the DC area. My best friends are moving from the Northern VA. area to Richmond lol. One is going to University of Richmond the other is going to VCU. My other really good friend is going to school at Georgia.

Fail.

So I move from Richmond to DC because I transferred from VCU to GWU. I'm pretty excited to move into the DC area. My best friends are moving from the Northern VA. area to Richmond lol. One is going to University of Richmond the other is going to VCU. My other really good friend is going to school at Georgia.

Fail.

That friend is awesome. :D

it's sic

SIC EM!!!! :wavetowel

Archived