Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I met Duff Goldman today from Ace of Cakes. He was at a restaurant we were at. Pretty cool dude. My brother was trying to take a pic of him and not get caught. Well Duff realized it and took his phone out and took a pic of my brother lol. He said he keeps an album of all the people who take pictures of him.

Who is Duff Goldman?:whoknows:

So you're saying you would have actually gotten laid in hs?:hysterical:

Laid? No... laid more? Definitely :)

Seriously though, I was talking more about the mistakes that I made when I was younger. I sort of fell in with the wrong crowd, and ended up making a lot of poor choices along the way. I ultimately got my act together by the time I graduated, but the damage was done. In some ways, I have no regrets, because those mistakes ultimately led me to become the person that I am today, but I just wish I that I hadn't wasted three years of my life acting like a douchebag.

I'd like to give the West Coast a shot. I'm graduating in Spring of 2011 and figure now is the time to test the waters of traveling. Any of you west coasters have inside information on the best cities to invest in? (like an up and comer instead of a place that may be at its peak already)

I am the third highest poster in this thread. I find this to be incredibly sad. I should take a vacation.

Yes you should, you ****in inbred Puke ***** mother son of a **** suckin' douchewad. :mad:

*ahem*

Sorry. Just getting ready for September. :)

I'll never say I "like" a Cowboys fan. But you good people, rp. Considering. :cheers:

One last thought before I shuffle off to Buffalo. (Speaking of which, who in the hell goes to Buffalo on purpose; whether shuffling, flying or jet-packing your way up there.)

But I digress.

The one last thought is that Eddie Griffin's standup absolutely sucks.

Even I'm not entertained by 10,000 n-bombs a minute. :doh:

One last thought before I shuffle off to Buffalo. (Speaking of which, who in the hell goes to Buffalo on purpose; whether shuffling, flying or jet-packing your way up there.)

But I digress.

The one last thought is that Eddie Griffin's standup absolutely sucks.

Even I'm not entertained by 10,000 n-bombs a minute. :doh:

Its ok. His performance in Redline more than makes up for it.

Yes you should, you ****in inbred Puke ***** mother son of a **** suckin' douchewad. :mad:

*ahem*

Sorry. Just getting ready for September. :)

I'll never say I "like" a Cowboys fan. But you good people, rp. Considering. :cheers:

lol thanks dude. :)

The first sentence made me :ols: for sure. haha

Its ok. His performance in Redline more than makes up for it.

I think you mean Undercover Brother.

:silly:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8rr0CxnD18&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8rr0CxnD18&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj03IT2805Y&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj03IT2805Y&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I don't understand why McNabb's jersey is the number 2 selling jersey. I've never understood buying a jersey before the player ever plays a game for that team. I typically wait until after the player has had 2 solid seasons with that team. It would suck so bad if you bought his jersey and he doesn't sign an extension or it doesn't work out.

I think you mean Undercover Brother.

:silly:

One of my favorite, there's some funny **** in that movie :ols:

On a side note, women's u.s. open comes on NBC at 3:00 pm. Paula Creamer currently has a 2 stroke lead thru 7 holes in the final round. This could be her 1st major victory. Go Paula!

As much as I love T2, I'd have to say that The Matrix trilogy was better IMO. T2 was definitely one hell of a movie though, which was why I had it in my Top 5 Action Movies thread.

If you're talking about the Matrix Trilogy as a whole compared to T2, that's not even close.

In fact, the only film from the Matrix that's even in the ballpark with T2 is the first Matrix. Matrix Reloaded was simply a cool, stylistic action film and Matrix Revolutions got too wrapped up in its own mythology and became overly pretentious for what the series was.

On the flip side, T3 was just average and that most recent Terminator film with Christian Bale was pretty mediocre as well.

But I'd still take T2 in that debate. The first Terminator is pretty good as well (although the special effects do not hold up today at all).

Archived