Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

14 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

For our RTT guitar nerds, I’ve watched this piece go from $5799 to $3799 over the last 18 months.  Absolute dream quality axe for a guy like me.  I’m turning 50 soon...should I offer em 3 grand and see if they bite?

https://reverb.com/item/1479535-framus-mayfield-custom-pro-mahogany-silver-satin-tiger-inlay-ebony-fingerboard

Screenshot_20190903-095043_Samsung Internet.jpg

5 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yep. Work for an insurance company in Bowie

That's cool.  I got my CPC back in 2004 for work, offered anyone that passed the test a small raise.  They would use us to help out on consulting projects from time to time before they restructured everything.  We are a third party for pharmaceutical companies, reimbursement.  I haven't used it for work in years, but kept it renewed.  Never know what will happen, it might come in handy one day if my current work situation changes.

That ****ing test to get it though.........

Trying to get a new tab when clicking on google search results...

Firefox > google search only switch to link from current search results.

Yahoo search goes to new tab, but yahoo isn’t preferred.

Do I need to change google settings or firefox?

2 minutes ago, tibbidoe said:

Trying to get a new tab when clicking on google search results...

Firefox > google search only switch to link from current search results.

Yahoo search goes to new tab, but yahoo isn’t preferred.

Do I need to change google settings or firefox?

Wrong thread perhaps?  

2 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

That's cool.  I got my CPC back in 2004 for work, offered anyone that passed the test a small raise.  They would use us to help out on consulting projects from time to time before they restructured everything.  We are a third party for pharmaceutical companies, reimbursement.  I haven't used it for work in years, but kept it renewed.  Never know what will happen, it might come in handy one day if my current work situation changes.

That ****ing test to get it though.........

Took me several tries. My history with warehousing/logistical stuff and hazmat with crime scene cleanup out of hs and during college was an advantage in remembering that **** though.

After falling out with my marketing firm, it was either that, be a late entry into the military or some shady ****.

7 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

My husband wants me to see if I can get disability...I just want to work, because I can. (For me to flake out now would be some shady **** cuz that ain't how I roll.)

Yeah, for the amount of hoops you have to jump through to qualify for disability, if one truly does qualify, I'd say take it, if for just enough time to give themselves a break and get better.

But I understand. Worked with an army vet with a busted back and not so good lungs, and he came to work every day.

Coffee and wine are fruit juices.

🤯

14 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

My husband wants me to see if I can get disability...I just want to work, because I can. (For me to flake out now would be some shady **** cuz that ain't how I roll.)

That's when you tell him that you already have him.

😁

34 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Took me several tries. My history with warehousing/logistical stuff and hazmat with crime time scene cleanup out of his and during college was an advantage in remembering that **** though.

After falling out with my marketing firm, it was either that, be a late entry into the military or some shady ****.

I got real lucky and got into the coding class that was taught by the best instructor out of the group.  She was a CPC and proctor for the tests in Charlotte and basically told us she wasn't focusing on the coding specifically, but on how to pass the test.  She set up her quizzes and homework to mirror what was on past tests.  Process of elimination techniques, etc.

The last section of the test, I just remember it being some crazy ass ****, hard as hell questions.  Looked like a bunch of gibberish.  At one point, I just started laughing out loud on that section and prayed I guessed correctly.  When I took it they didn't show you your scores, just if you passed or not (I think they showed you the section score if you didn't pass) so I don't know how close I was, but damn, that was some tough ****.  

1 hour ago, China said:

Wine is fermented fruit juice.

Coffee is not a juice, because water is added to a solid that has be ground up.  It is a decoction.

Coffee comes from the coffee cherry. Cherry is a fruit.

Thus coffee is fruit juice.

😁

BTW in case there was any doubt, the entire premise was suppose to be a joke. Damn science nerds ruining my life. 😆

Archived