Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I’ve had a run of Shingles in my life lately.  Best Buddy/Coworker/Brother/Mom in that order over the last 5 years.  Damn near killed Mom...she’s 70 and on oxygen.  Now I’m paranoid as hell.

Anyway, if anybody you know comes down with Shingles give em all the love you can.  It’s serious business.

Every time I go to GameStop, they f*** up.  Give me a PlayStation game when it's supposed to be an Xbox game, give me an Xbox game when it's supposed to be a PlayStation game, now - dude didn't even put the disc in there.

At least it's the worst game I bought, COD Ghosts.  Wanted to see why it got s*** on so much.  

2 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Every time I go to GameStop, they f*** up.  Give me a PlayStation game when it's supposed to be an Xbox game, give me an Xbox game when it's supposed to be a PlayStation game, now - dude didn't even put the disc in there.

At least it's the worst game I bought, COD Ghosts.  Wanted to see why it got s*** on so much.  

Your mistake is going to gamestop.

3 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’ve had a run of Shingles in my life lately.  Best Buddy/Coworker/Brother/Mom in that order over the last 5 years.  Damn near killed Mom...she’s 70 and on oxygen.  Now I’m paranoid as hell.

Anyway, if anybody you know comes down with Shingles give em all the love you can.  It’s serious business.

I had a mild case this spring. I used Preparation H which has witch hazel in it. Dries it up quickly.

37 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

For real. I mean I can't believe people still buy hard copies...

Data caps still exist. Plus a lot of the country has slow internet.

2 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

2 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Your mistake is going to gamestop.

They aren't for long. They laid of a lot of their senior corporate staff & their magazine staff today and their stock has tanked this year. They'll be lucky to see the next gen console at this point. 

Also if you have GS trade credit..use it sooner than later. They just axed the ability to use it on 3rd party cards...so have fun buying opened new games or used games. 🙄

Archived