Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

11 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Outside of saving money buying used because somebody's cat was chewing on it, what's the advantage to getting hard copy anymore besides nostalgia?  Do I feel. Ad not being able to sell softcopies could destroy used game stores? Maybe, but anything I want that's used is usually priced like it's new anyway, like PS4 controllers, so I'm not as empathetic as I should be because they arent.

Having it permanantly in my collection.  The system may fail in the future, but if it does, I can always buy a new one and the still pop in my game.  When the online store with my digital copies close, I won't be able to re-download.  Furthermore, physical copies can be lent out to family and friends.

Also, I am a collector.  I like seeing those games on my shelf knowing they're mine forever.

7 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

Long before GoT, she was the sexiest woman on TV, and the best Bond girl.

I am quite fond of Mrs. Peel.

4 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Shouldn't there be more films and documentaries about the story of DB Cooper, than there is right now ?

What is there, just one ?

Does Without A Paddle count?

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

Shouldn't there be more films and documentaries about the story of DB Cooper, than there is right now ?

What is there, just one ?

Probably because there doesnt seem to be enough stuff there to go on other than eye witness testimony. Not enough for a movie anyway. 

I think either aHc or History Channel did some sort of docudrama on it a few years ago and it was probably as good as that story will get.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Probably because there doesnt seem to be enough stuff there to go on other than eye witness testimony. Not enough for a movie anyway. 

I think either aHc or History Channel did some sort of docudrama on it a few years ago and it was probably as good as that story will get.

Most docudramas are knowingly embellished anyway.

So I don't see why a company couldn't add their own unique twist to the story, and still generate enough interest,

13 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Outside of saving money buying used because somebody's cat was chewing on it, what's the advantage to getting hard copy anymore besides nostalgia?  Do I feel. Ad not being able to sell softcopies could destroy used game stores? Maybe, but anything I want that's used is usually priced like it's new anyway, like PS4 controllers, so I'm not as empathetic as I should be because they arent.

If you only knew the PAWAAA of NOSTALGIAAA...

tumblr_mxjpcoBvcg1rlheeoo5_r1_250.gif.01bae868193d2c83254fc12a38a6d849.gif

At the LLWS semi-final U.S.Championship game, Hawaii (Maui) 12 beats Virginia (South Riding) 9, played on the Howard J. Lamade Field in Williamsport, PA. I watched the whole game. Williamsport is my hometown, Maui is my Spiritual Home, Virginia is where I spent most of my life, and it's my mom's birthday. She would have been 96. 

Tomorrow, Virginia plays Louisiana in another semi-final game and if they win, they play Hawaii for the U.S.Championship. 

Other teams on the International side are Japan, which advanced to the International Championship game, Curacao and South Korea play tomorrow. 

August 24 are both Championship games

August 25 is the LLWS Championship Game and the Consolation Game. 

Love this time of year, it's been in my life for many years. The kids are exciting to watch!

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

At the LLWS semi-final U.S.Championship game, Hawaii (Maui) 12 beats Virginia (South Riding) 9, played on the Howard J. Lamade Field in Williamsport, PA. I watched the whole game. Williamsport is my hometown, Maui is my Spiritual Home, Virginia is where I spent most of my life, and it's my mom's birthday. She would have been 96. 

Tomorrow, Virginia plays Louisiana in another semi-final game and if they win, they play Hawaii for the U.S.Championship. 

Other teams on the International side are Japan, which advanced to the International Championship game, Curacao and South Korea play tomorrow. 

August 24 are both Championship games

August 25 is the LLWS Championship Game and the Consolation Game. 

Love this time of year, it's been in my life for many years. The kids are exciting to watch!

I will be embarassed for the state of Virginia if they allow a bunch of surfer kids to put them to shame.

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Warning in advance, that this will offend some people, but it's truth.

Blacklist >>>>>>> Breaking Bad

I don't know Blacklist, but you're wrong.

12 minutes ago, Chew said:

Boston Legal > 

I love me some Spades.  

I like James Spader in the right role.  Boston Legal is the right role.

14 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

So you have a strong opinion on a show you've never watched ? lol

All I said was that show A wasn't far and away greater than the greatest show of all time.  Hardly a strong opinion.

Watching this dude Steven get hot girls' numbers on The Daily Dropout with complete ease. Like boom he drops a line and 95% of them love it and go for it. I gotta give the dude props, he's got that confidence down pat. Also makes me feel like a complete failure/loser/shameful dweeb. I'm too old to be getting hot girls' numbers anymore but damn I was never on point like that at any age.

5 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Watching this dude Steven get hot girls' numbers on The Daily Dropout with complete ease. Like boom he drops a line and 95% of them love it and go for it. I gotta give the dude props, he's got that confidence down pat. Also makes me feel like a complete failure/loser/shameful dweeb. I'm too old to be getting hot girls' numbers anymore but damn I was never on point like that at any age.

Sounds staged.

Im done, but one thing i focused on was hollering at women you can tell already find you attractive and avoiding saying anything stupid more then memorizing Sean Conery 007 lines.  I doubt hes jus walking up to any women that looks attractive, he probably looking at them looking at him first.

Think we've all seen dudes going from one chick to the next with their fortune cookie nonsense.

Archived