Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Do tell.

Finish CISSP, finish personal pentest framework and home lab, go to miami and key west with gf for birthday for starters, have until late July.  Plan to be adjunct this time next year, will be graduated by then.

Why are the 70s so creepy?  People looked so creepy back then, the hair, the clothes.  I watched that Zac Efron/Ted Bundy thing on Netflix last night.  And it was alright, and while Ted Bundy was a creepy guy to say the least but man...everyone in that movie was creepy af, too.  Look at the woman that ended up marrying him, in the movie and in real life:

Dxxq3LeXcAEhoSt.jpg

carole-ann-boone-facing-the-camera.jpg

caroleannboone-e1548685097267.png

****ing creepy!  

I know what you're saying, "Yeah, Spiffy, she had to be creepy to be into a guy like Ted Bundy." Yeah, you're right.  But c'mon, if you DIDN'T know that about her, would you think she was normal looking?

Look at this picture:

gallery_medium.jpg

Yeah, Bundy was a creepy looking dude, but if you didn't know he was a serial killer and didn't bring that knowledge to the table, he'd still be creepy, right?   But look at EVERYONE ELSE in this photo.  Put them in cuffs instead, tell me if anything changes. 

Everyone in the 70s looked like they could have been at LEAST a child molester.  Prove me wrong.

5 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Why are the 70s so creepy?  People looked so creepy back then, the hair, the clothes.  I watched that Zac Efron/Ted Bundy thing on Netflix last night.  And it was alright, and while Ted Bundy was a creepy guy to say the least but man...everyone in that movie was creepy af, too.  Look at the woman that ended up marrying him, in the movie and in real life:

****ing creepy!  

I know what you're saying, "Yeah, Spiffy, she had to be creepy to be into a guy like Ted Bundy." Yeah, you're right.  But c'mon, if you DIDN'T know that about her, would you think she was normal looking?

Look at this picture:

Yeah, Bundy was a creepy looking dude, but if you didn't know he was a serial killer and didn't bring that knowledge to the table, he'd still be creepy, right?   But look at EVERYONE ELSE in this photo.  Put them in cuffs instead, tell me if anything changes. 

Everyone in the 70s looked like they could have been at LEAST a child molester.  Prove me wrong.

Turn of the century-early 1900's>  by far. My grandparents house was stuck in like '48 until we bought my  grandma all new furniture and tv's in the late 90's. All their stuff from Italy was extra creepy.

Imo, there is no creepier time in the history of the photographed world than Victorian London

20 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Turn of the century-early 1900's>  by far. My grandparents house was stuck in like '48 until we bought my  grandma all new furniture and tv's in the late 90's. All their stuff from Italy was extra creepy.

Imo, there is no creepier time in the history of the photographed world than Victorian London

Oh yeah?

150604194051-clowns-70s-irpt-super-169.j

Woke up at 5 am today before the alarm. Wide awake so I went to the gym. Best workout in a long time. By 10, I was dozing off in Chirch and couldn’t stay awake for the next two hours. Now it’s creeeping on midnight and I’m wide awake.

Archived