Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

This is just my personal bias but most trainers are complete morons. The certifications trainers get are complete ****, I would trust a trainer unless he had a masters degree related in science or has an extensive history demonstrating knowledge in the field and a bachelors degree. 

14 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Unfaithful meant so much to a 14 year old Sinister... Damn that woman was starving. 

You ain't lying brother.  I mean, just look at her pre-French dude face.  That's the face of a woman who's been faking orgasms for years.   

No wonder she let the Frenchman slide through and drop off some dick in a restaurant bathroom. 

002UFF_Diane_Lane_146.jpg

Official start date for the Cybersecurity Job in DC is June 18.  I'm getting my non-product related scripts off now in case for whatever reason they tell me to to leave when I put in my notice (which I'm too emotional to give right now).  We're understaffed so that would be dumb... but I'm still covering considering what I just saw them do to two members more senior then me so they could re-allocate payroll resources. 

Me 10 years ago - "Do you think I'm going to make it?"

Uncle - "I don't know."

Thanks for your words of encouragement, Fam.  I need to get that letter they put on my car telling me to move it because I was sleeping it 10 years ago framed before it deteriorates. On principle I plan to hang it next to my Master's once I get that, too.

Good for you, an official start date!  So happy for you!

Did the other two get walked out right away? Maybe their job responsibilities were more strategic/involved sales/contract work? One place I worked at walked sales, pre-sales tech, and contracts people out the same day they gave notice.

2 hours ago, Chew said:

You ain't lying brother.  I mean, just look at her pre-French dude face.  That's the face of a woman who's been faking orgasms for years.   

No wonder she let the Frenchman slide through and drop off some dick in a restaurant bathroom. 

That's why everytime I'm invited to one of my nephew's school activities or parties or go to his games, I keep a tight lid on things. Don't talk too much to the married women in my neighborhood now.

All it takes is one convo that goes on 5 minutes longer than it's supposed to, and it turns into "Yeah, I love my husband, but..." or " Hey yeah, let's grab lunch sometime," or "Boy I just bought way too much, think you can help me with these groceries?"

I mean, it's awfully tempting. You can tell when a woman aint had enough, and it's like some shoryuken sonic boom ****. But in this scenario, I could never live with myself.

Plus, you might have to deal with Hubby Scorched Earth, where a simple fist fight 1v1 ain't enough. Nah, he wants to bomb your place of employment and kill your family.

13 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Good for you, an official start date!  So happy for you!

Did the other two get walked out right away? Maybe their job responsibilities were more strategic/involved sales/contract work? One place I worked at walked sales, pre-sales tech, and contracts people out the same day they gave notice.

Thank you, appreciate that.

One was walked out immediately, the other told over the phone, neither allowed to get their stuff or data for at least a week.  My customer support, special projects, company not used to letting people go, felt like they googled how to do it.

18 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That's why everytime I'm invited to one of my nephew's school activities or parties or go to his games, I keep a tight lid on things. Don't talk too much to the married women in my neighborhood now.

All it takes is one convo that goes on 5 minutes longer than it's supposed to, and it turns into "Yeah, I love my husband, but..." or " Hey yeah, let's grab lunch sometime," or "Boy I just bought way too much, think you can help me with these groceries?"

I mean, it's awfully tempting. You can tell when a woman aint had enough, and it's like some shoryuken sonic boom ****. But in this scenario, I could never live with myself.

Plus, you might have to deal with Hubby Scorched Earth, where a simple fist fight 1v1 ain't enough. Nah, he wants to bomb your place of employment and kill your family.

Quit playing Mr, Nice Guy, you're Mr. Sinister.  Put it down.  They can't resist that Latin charm of yours.  

And Sin rocks that swift-swoop haircut like my man Tony from 13 Reasons Why.  No woman can resist. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

People think that sometimes to help justify not doing it, but many of them husbands are p*ssy and that's big reason why they wives talking to you like that (took the stability over the flesh).  See it all the time on the oceanfront, its flattering at first, then it sinks in that even if you say no because of your conciseness, they're just going to ask someone else.

Archived