Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I have come to terms with the fact that we'll be drafting some severely flawed QB in the first round next year. I have never been so indifferent to a Skins season in my life, and I've never wanted the Wiz season to get started so badly.

I think/hope they go OL next season again. Really build that **** up strong. I can take another season of suck next season if it means we will have 3 first round OL and then a top 10 QB choice.

It was dumb to keep the same 3 QBs. I said that in the offseason - now I am going with, 7+ wins or all the QBs and head coach are gone.

Gruden is an idiot for not pushing a button on the QBs and getting a new one in. Even if he thinks Colt is the best, he should've advocated dumping RG3 or Cousins.

This will be a re-run season... unless one of the QBs makes some magic leap (Cousins or RG3).

I think we all know how this plays out. Cousins plays well tonight. Once the season starts though he plays like **** again. :(

Yep.

He gets a long leash from half of the fansbase. Not from the coaching staff. Griffin will be in by week 4 or so, then people will be calling for Cousins again when Griffin inevitably makes mistakes.

I've been loving these hip hop, electro collaborations lately. Songs like Burial with Pusha T or. Ghost with Vince Staples. Love the tempo of those songs.

Anyone recommend anything else like those?

Maybe try devo? They have an electronic vibe.

Need to ask you fellas a question about your girls...

anyone ever notice them pulling on their eyelashes?  LOL

I have a couple friends who do it too, like "taking your mascara off by hand" is a stress reliever...

But I'm pulling mine completely out. 

Maybe there's no real "stress reliever" for a Redskins fan.  ~The news about Trent helped tremendously, however...now I'm pulling the left ones instead of the right ones...~

Need to ask you fellas a question about your girls...~

Lol, sorry Mary, my wife doesn't happen to do, that....

Yeah, Kirk has thrown up in himself in games that actually count. So not holding my breath that he is the answer. But hell, if Potroast could play qb competently - I don't care! Just want to see the Skins get some damn wins.

National media is a joke - heard one say today RG3 needs to run read option and Redskins are using him wrong, he just needs change of scenary... comparisin to Steve Young and Tampa.. Gruden using him wrong... Redskins and Snyder a joke (ignores playoff runs under Gibbs).

Archived