Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I don't know anything about the situation but for it to be a permaban the post was most likely extremely vulgar so it was probably deleted. Or I took over a mods account and put a hit out on anyone who spinners over Andy Luck  :huh:

We all know that Bubble wasn't vulgar and I don't recall him ever even cursing or attacking anyone via post.  He was usually on the defensive end of his posts defending his stance/points.  

I find it hard to believe that he just lost it to the point of going extremely vulgar and attacking.  

Anyhow, fire pits, anyone got one?  Suggestions?  

I have a fire pit that is also a patio table.  I don't think there is any difference in any of the fire pits.  My drum in my table did rust out this year.  I love having a fire outside.  My only recommendation is that the drum/tub be removable like mine so you can easily dump out the ashes.

I have a fire pit that is also a patio table.  I don't think there is any difference in any of the fire pits.  My drum in my table did rust out this year.  I love having a fire outside.  My only recommendation is that the drum/tub be removable like mine so you can easily dump out the ashes.

I saw some portable ones I was looking at.  Being ignorant on the topic, but how many BTUs are needed to keep everyone around one warm?  I see some that are 20K BTUs and then some at 100K+ BTUs.  

Anyhow, fire pits, anyone got one? Suggestions?

Bro, I was just toastin' up next to my firepit. I've posted a couple pics of it on here. Square stones are all I use. You can adjust the thing to reflect heat in a direction. Pic 1 is in its normal state (without beers on it of course), pic 2 is with a reflective heat wall. Only two stones high next to me, 6 stones high on the other side, with stones standing upright for enhanced heat reflection.

10257434_10154026579720290_5200562138297

10626369_10154498816310290_5197318084269

Anyhow, fire pits, anyone got one?  Suggestions?  

I like stroker's layout.  I would definitely use an old wash tub or some other sort of "catch" for the ashes and such.  Wash tub with a grate over it.

When the goon family finally moves back east I'll build us one.  I can't wait!

I like stroker's layout. I would definitely use an old wash tub or some other sort of "catch" for the ashes and such. Wash tub with a grate over it.

When the goon family finally moves back east I'll build us one. I can't wait!

Thanks bro, I am an outdoor junkie. When the weather is right I like to sleep next to the firepit. Problem with cold nights is that the fire will go out if you don't put logs on it every hour. To sleep out there on nights like tonight, I'd need to either make a certain log setup, where they burn low and slow, or wake up several times to stoke it.

I scorched the Earth, no ash-catching tub or grate for the wood. It's easy to clean the ashes out with a shovel or cup. I like that it's on the ground, gives more of a campfire feel.

If you go to Burger King to order a ham and cheese sandwich aka yumbo then you are a chump and who would ever oder ham and cheese like the stuff in the super market that ham is prolly made out of asshole if u buy the packaged stuff and im sure BK quality is way worse

Yup. Buying food at Giant or Safeway is just ****ing disgusting. My mom has always gotten our meat straight from Rita's (our overnight help) grandfather's farm in Argentina and gets it overnighted. Shame these lazy ****s don't do the same. This country would be a lot more healthy and a lot less gross.

Yup. Buying food at Giant or Safeway is just ****ing disgusting. My mom has always gotten our meat straight from Rita's (our overnight help) grandfather's farm in Argentina and gets it overnighted. Shame these lazy ****s don't do the same. This country would be a lot more healthy and a lot less gross.

Buying food at Giant and Safeway is disgusting? Well that makes a hell of a lotta fit people I know disgusting! It depends more on what you eat instead of where you get it from. I shop at Safeway and stay in good shape.

Archived