Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Lol, I'm on about 40 hours no sleep right now Vish. JUST finished my stupid programming project. Now I'm in that like so tired I'm crazy and so crazy I'm not tired anymore state. I have one more test tomorrow and I am outta here. Thank God. This semester has raped my soul. I feel like I'm learning how to read and count again.

I seriously have this weird feeling of numbness all over my body. My brain is literally fried right now. Doesn't help that I'm finishing a paper on a topic as boring as coevolution of bacteria and yeast. I'm hoping to finish it by 7 or 8 in the morning so I can take a nap for an hour or two before I go turn it in. Instead of emailing the file to him, my professor wants us to drop it off in class. :doh:

I seriously have this weird feeling of numbness all over my body. My brain is literally fried right now. Doesn't help that I'm finishing a paper on a topic as boring as coevolution of bacteria and yeast. I'm hoping to finish it by 7 or 8 in the morning so I can take a nap for an hour or two before I go turn it in. Instead of emailing the file to him, my professor wants us to drop it off in class. :doh:

Lol. What a douche. I can't stand professors who make things more difficult than they need to be. Adds nothing to the nothing.

I ***** about IT, but I could never do what you do. Like I told you before, I did my two little intro to bio classes and that was the end of that. So hats off to you there buddy. My eye started spasming after only reading the topic of your paper. I feel for you.

I got used to all nighters the first time I was forced to do one. Had a history paper based on some readings which I thought were probably like 15-30 pages. Turned out to be 200 pages worth of material.

Miller Lite commercials are the worst. YOU'RE NOT A MAN UNLESS YOU DRINK OUR WATER-FLAVORED BEER!

I hate them too and the examples they use are so ****ing lame. Light beer is ****ty enough to begin with and then they make obnoxious ads.

Oh and speaking of beer commercials, I wanna bang that little blond singer chick in that Heineken commercial that they play five times an hour,. I don't know what it is, but I just do. I hate that commercial though but I'm obsessed with it at the same time. I got something weird going on there.

---------- Post added May-5th-2011 at 01:46 AM ----------

Haha. I tried to google the phrase "coevolution of bacteria and yeast" and got a single hit. On the entire internet. This thread. Hang in there man.

[/color]Haha. I tried to google the phrase "coevolution of bacteria and yeast" and got a single hit. On the entire internet. This thread. Hang in there man.

My brain is so fried right now that I've been spelling convergent evolution, coevolution throughout my paper. Thanks for pointing it out. :doh:

http://www.landesbioscience.com/journals/cc/brazhnikCC5-5.pdf

That's what I'm mostly trying to explain lol. I'm going to get some sleep after I turn in this paper, wake up and read the nonsense I wrote. Oh well, just one ****ing day.

Out through the night and the whispering breezes....to the place where they keep the imaginary diseases.

Out through the night and the whispering breezes....to the place where they keep the imaginary diseases.

Archived