Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

If the Rangers lose tonight, I am taking a one year sabbatical from sports. I will not watch another Cowboys, Mavs, or Stars game. I will not watch a sporting event of any kind. I bet I'd lose years off my life. No more worries, no more frustration, no more unnecessary pain. If the Rangers lose, then I bid you adieu in advance. I will come back on October 12, 2011 and share my experiences without sports with you all. Thank you and God bless.

Damn man... I hope the Rangers win....

Taco Bell Commercial for the Chalupa XXL bothers the hell out of me. The guy is HOLDING a whole CHALUPA and says man I can't eat another bite. WTF he didn't even take ONE BITE.

Why is Joe Girardi even doing a Taco Bell commercial? That's what has bothered me about that commercial. Does he really need the money?

No

But he's great though so he gets a pass

That's a great commercial

----------------------------------------------------

I read here a lot about colleges and I've gone on a lot of rants on colleges but now I've seen the light that all the colleges are the same at least for undergrad. So I don't know why college fans have to argue and bicker about education and mock other schools and conferences.

HEY THE SEC HAS BAD EDUCATION

Spurrier famously mocked Auburn's education, there's been a lot of mud slinged at the SEC as a poor education conference, there's been a lot of insults about Nebraska and the Big 12 being a **** education conference. It's not true. And I'm tired of hearing myths like these.

The difference between all the BCS programs in terms of undergraduate education is minimal. There are slight advantages but they are very small, most BCS colleges offer a great educational experience, period.

I read here a lot about colleges and I've gone on a lot of rants on colleges but now I've seen the light that all the colleges are the same at least for undergrad. So I don't know why college fans have to argue and bicker about education and mock other schools and conferences.

The reputation of your college does go a long way though. My current job, no way I get it if I wasn't a GW student. Had I still been at VCU, there is no way I land the job I have now. After transferring to GW, I immediately got hired. In a way that is complete BS because getting accepted to a great school didn't make me a different person but I HAD to have that on my resume to contend against other people who were applying for the same lab position

They're attempting to bring up the trapped Chilean miners tonight. 69 days of no sunlight, no fresh air, no family, etc, etc, etc.

Theres no way I would've survived that. That's just too long. I probably would have ended up killing one of them in a psychotic breakdown. That's one of my phobias too ( tight, enclosed spaces), sometimes I don't even like to ride the elevator if there are too many people in it. I normally wait for another one or I just end up taking the stairs.

The reputation of your college does go a long way though. My current job, no way I get it if I wasn't a GW student. Had I still been at VCU, there is no way I land the job I have now. After transferring to GW, I immediately got hired. In a way that is complete BS because getting accepted to a great school didn't make me a different person but I HAD to have that on my resume to contend against other people who were applying for the same lab position

Plus youre brown, so you had that going for you too...nothing screams scientist like a brown guy in a white lab coat :pfft:

Plus youre brown, so you had that going for you too...nothing screams scientist like a brown guy in a white lab coat :pfft:

No kidding lol. Surprisingly, I'm the only brown guy in our department.

you arent brown, you are italian...im referring to Mr.Paki/Turkish Vishal :pfft:

Indian/Turkish

Get it right scrub :pfft:

My mom is cancer free, praise God!!!

She still has to have radiation, but her doctors have confirmed that the lumpectomy removed all of the cancer cells.

Thanks to all who offered prayers, good thoughts, and support. May God richly bless you.

If the Rangers lose tonight, I am taking a one year sabbatical from sports. I will not watch another Cowboys, Mavs, or Stars game. I will not watch a sporting event of any kind. I bet I'd lose years off my life. No more worries, no more frustration, no more unnecessary pain. If the Rangers lose, then I bid you adieu in advance. I will come back on October 12, 2011 and share my experiences without sports with you all. Thank you and God bless.

Rangers win!! I don't have to give up sports! I love everyone! **** it! GO SKINS! I don't care! YES!!!!!!!

She still has to have radiation, but her doctors have confirmed that the lumpectomy removed all of the cancer cells.

Thanks to all who offered prayers, good thoughts, and support. May God richly bless you.

Dude, I legit just teared up that's great news.

Hope she's feeling better, I can't imagine how awful radiation must be.

Rangers win!! I don't have to give up sports! I love everyone! **** it! GO SKINS! I don't care! YES!!!!!!!

:ols:

:rotflmao:

I want someone to video tape me if the Skins/Caps/Wiz/Hokies ever win a championship. I predict that I'll be hilariously drunk and quotable.

:ols:

:rotflmao:

I want someone to video tape me if the Skins/Caps/Wiz/Hokies ever win a championship. I predict that I'll be hilariously drunk and quotable.

And this is how I am just after one playoff series win. Granted, it's the first series win in the playoffs in our history, but still. If the Rangers were to win the WS, I cannot even begin to describe what I'd probably say or do. :ols:

That is freakin awesome HH. She kicked that cancer's ass! gunsn.gif

Archived