Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The only concern I have about NASCAR is why Jimmy Johnson always wins the Race for the Cup

How does he win it EVERY YEAR

EVERY TIME

THE LAST 5 YEARS

No pro sport since the 60's has had a team win 5 ****ing straight championships

That is UNHEARD OF

He's only won it 4 straight years. However, he is currently leading the pts right now haha.

To answer you question: Those guys are just the best. Best crew chief. Best driver. One of best pit teams. Hendrick is top team. etc

Btw. its "Jimmie".:)

Dear ESPN Fantasy,

When QBs throw interceptions and cause a change of possession, they lose points. When defenses give up TDs, they lose points.

So when running backs fumble and cause a change of possession, THEY SHOULD LOSE POINTS. Giants fans will swear by this.

Sincerely,

Fanboyof91

In the league I'm in fumbles lost count against RB, WR, and QB. I know, because Gore cost me 4 pts last week with his 2 lost fumbles.

Don't you hate when you thought your mom took all the tissues out of your pockets before laundry only to find out she didn't? :mad:

Fixed it for ya. :)

There's one thing that bothers me more than a bandwagon fan....people who constantly like to see the best teams fail. People who constantly hope the underdog wins absolutely every time, no matter what that team means to them.

It's so annoying.

?

America was the underdog. Why shouldn't we want the tyrants to fall?

?

America was the underdog. Why shouldn't we want the tyrants to fall?

Because in sports, a lot of times its hypocritical.

People wouldn't give a crap about the underdog if the underdog was playing their championship-caliber team.

People who always cheer for the underdog are just as unoriginal as people who are bandwagon fans.

Knowing Jerry Jones, he'll probably draft AJ Green with the top pick, and then proceed to draft nothing but RB's and TE's with your other picks.

I'm thinking it'll be FB's and safeties.

Is it weird that I'm really not upset at all by the Redskins losing tonight? I think it's pretty good that they kept the game that close at all without even properly capitalizing on missed turnovers (but also getting a couple ridiculously lucky fumble recoveries in return).

College football just gets me a million times more fired up than pro football.

I'm thinking it'll be FB's and safeties.

Is it weird that I'm really not upset at all by the Redskins losing tonight? I think it's pretty good that they kept the game that close at all without even properly capitalizing on missed turnovers (but also getting a couple ridiculously lucky fumble recoveries in return).

Yeah I'm not too bummed out. I honestly expected a blowout. I stopped being a homer about 4 years ago, and have since been a realist, it comes with age I guess. Should've found a way to score off of that last turnover, and Gano should've made that field goal, but it is what it is. I think we're on the right track though, we just need a few solid drafts and we'll be fine.

Only if it's a favored team with a giant d-bag...like the Miami Heat.

Of course there are the obvious ones like Miami. It's people who want the number one team in college football to lose every week, or the favored team in a playoff series to go down hard that get to me.

Just for the sake of trying to be "different", which is what bandwagon fans often claim to be their reason to rooting for team X. It's all the same to me.

Yeah I'm not too bummed out. I honestly expected a blowout. I stopped being a homer about 4 years ago, and have since been a realist, it comes with age I guess. Should've found a way to score off of that last turnover, and Gano should've made that field goal, but it is what it is. I think we're on the right track though, we just need a few solid drafts and we'll be fine.

That's basically how I feel.

The only Redskins games that really get me pumped up in anticipation anymore are NFC East games. Beating or losing to the Cowboys, Giants, or Eagles always ramps up the emotions. If the Redskins were playing for the playoffs that would be pretty major too. But regular season games against the Packers or Colts or Chargers don't really move my meter.

Archived