Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Posted this in the Wizards thread, but I'll post it here as well:

If any of you would like to attend the game today (Thursday) against the Bucks, then shoot me a PM. I have an extra set of tickets that I need get rid off. I actually bought these online but I got a hook up to better seats so I don't need these anymore. Since my hook up gave me his tickets for free, I'll give mine away for free as well. The seats are in Section 419 but it's preseason so you'll be able to sneak into the lower level with ease.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested. First person to do so gets the tickets. I'll email them directly to you.

Does anyone else have a barber who just won't shut up when he's cutting your hair?

Yeah I used to when I was younger and got my hair cut by older men. And it got pretty annoying. Kinda like when a dentist is working on your teeth and asks you questions.

But for the past couple years I've been going to this place where I get my hair cut by smoking hot women in their 20s. They don't talk as much, but if they did, I certainly wouldn't mind. :D

Yeah I used to when I was younger and got my hair cut by older men. And it got pretty annoying. Kinda like when a dentist is working on your teeth and asks you questions.

But for the past couple years I've been going to this place where I get my hair cut by smoking hot women in their 20s. They don't talk as much, but if they did, I certainly wouldn't mind. :D

Lol what is with you all down in Texas

Hot girls cutting hair

Drinking while watching movies

Fried food fairs

**** :ols:

That's why I go to Regis for all my haircuts... What's better than boobs in your face while they're washing your hair... :drool:

Lol what is with you all down in Texas

Hot girls cutting hair

Drinking while watching movies

Fried food fairs

**** :ols:

Who doesn't drink while watching movies?? :ols:

That's why I go to Regis for all my haircuts... What's better than boobs in your face while they're washing your hair... :drool:

It is pretty awesome. :cloud9:

That's pretty sweet. I wouldn't mind if it was an attractive female doing the talking. She could read me an essay for all I care.

I go to a shop that has 3 female employees (one of them is pretty hot) and the one 1 super-talkative guy. Guess who I end up with every friggin time?

I'd feel bad if I went in there when his chair was open and requested somebody else, so I end up having to spend the whole time smiling and nodding at all of his musings as he takes his time cutting my hair. I pretty much know his whole life story, and every single thing he likes or dislikes. About the only thing I have to say in return, is a half-assed "thanks" after it's over. /rant

ABC fail: Buckeyes-Badgers game relegated to ESPN so ABC can show a bunch of dumb hicks racing cars in circles for the entertainment of other dumb hicks :doh:

I don't follow NASCAR closely. But your stereotypes could easily fit in for many fans of both of those teams.

And doesn't everyone with a cable box get ESPN ?

Archived