Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I saw Wee Man today at Noah's Bagels. Said whatup to him. True story.

I was out drinking in Ft. Lauderdale a few weeks ago and saw Manny Puig, the animal expert they use on Jackass and Wildboyz, walking around with some really hot blonde chicks. I said what's up to him and told him I was a fan of Jackass and Wildboyz, and he said thanks and stumbled away with the two girls.

He looked absolutely wasted. And funny enough, he was still wearing a long-sleeved camo t-shirt with camo overalls like he wears on TV.

That's basically how I feel.

The only Redskins games that really get me pumped up in anticipation anymore are NFC East games. Beating or losing to the Cowboys, Giants, or Eagles always ramps up the emotions. If the Redskins were playing for the playoffs that would be pretty major too. But regular season games against the Packers or Colts or Chargers don't really move my meter.

Not me! I am super amped for all the games. Especially if I know a fan of the team we're playing. I'm always makin' bets. It is so much more glorious to win when you know you beat your friend's (or even better, enemy's) team.

Looking at the girls only thread I wonder if someone ever made a boys only thread.

Yeah, I think BigMike made one after I made ours. I'm sure you can find it.

Oh my Lord, I need to work on this paper for my International Business Management class and I just don't have the willpower at all.
Do what I did: wake up early the morning of the day it's due and do it then,

I was SUCH a terrible procrastinator :doh::ols:

Do what I did: wake up early the morning of the day it's due and do it then,

I was SUCH a terrible procrastinator :doh::ols:

I wish, but that's a little harder in grad school.

This part of the paper that I need to do isn't even that long (or hard). It's just 6 pages single spaced on how social media usage by companies keeps customers returning. But I'm so tired of this quarter in school that I'm having trouble not looking ahead to my fall break in a couple of weeks.

Plus my group meeting (my group I'm doing the final full paper and presentation with) is Thursday morning, so I need most of it done by then anyway.

Orakpo Sunday against the Bears O-Line:

:hungry: :munchout: :taz:

Orakpo needs some sacks for that Pro Bowl bid (not that I really care about the Pro Bowl, but Orakpo's a good enough player to deserve the name-recognition).

It's too bad he doesn't have enough help on the other side of him to get those numbers up. Maybe the Bears game can be like his Raiders game last year.

No tears, but thanks for sharing that video.

I wish I could see the court transcripts from that case.

Not bragging or anything, but I have a Rae Carruth Autographed rookie card I got in a pack... It's the only MURDERER's autograph I own...

Burn in hell Rae Carruth...

Archived