Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Wow, two roomates. That's gotta be hell.

I actually have 3...had 4 but the lil psycho ***** moved out thank God :)

I came home early from the bars today, like right after our game, to study for my exam tomorrow. So far I've set my book out with my flash cards, sat on my couch, ate food, watched football, and read ES...

If I fail this exam I'm blaming it on football.

Everyone has their reasons, but I couldn't even comprehend not having Sunday Ticket.

Same here.

God bless Deangelo Halls hands!!!

He made up for Rogers' and Moore's drops from last week (and then some).

Well maybe if the Ticket wasn't limited to a monopoly, more people would have it. Did you know it is not limited to a monopoly in Canada?

Ticket is overrated

You heard me

I have the audio ticket which costs a LOT LESS

I stopped reading after "Ticket is overrated".

Rangers are a phony

Go Giants

Back to back crazy comments. You feelin' alright, bro?

I actually have 3...had 4 but the lil psycho ***** moved out thank God :)

I came home early from the bars today, like right after our game, to study for my exam tomorrow. So far I've set my book out with my flash cards, sat on my couch, ate food, watched football, and read ES...

If I fail this exam I'm blaming it on football.

I know the feeling. But look on the bright side, you probably don't have much time left in school.:)

He sure doesn't act like an O's fan with how much he slobbers over the Yankees. :ols:

Maybe he's a closet Yankees fan, or just hates to cheer for the underdog, or maybe he just doesn't like you and will root against all of your teams ( minus the cowboys for obvious reasons) just for the hell of it :pfft:

Maybe he's a closet Yankees fan, or just hates to cheer for the underdog, or maybe he just doesn't like you and will root against all of your teams ( minus the cowboys for obvious reasons) just for the hell of it :pfft:

he's a padres fan....which is why I don't understand how he could be rooting for the giants. As a Pads fan myself, I will not root for the Dodgers, Rockies, DBacks, or the Giants. I don't care if they are west coast, I don't care if they are in our division- that is precisely WHY I am rooting against them! Booooo!

So, my allegiance will go to the Rangers in this series.

Same here.

He made up for Rogers' and Moore's drops from last week (and then some).

I stopped reading after "Ticket is overrated".

Back to back crazy comments. You feelin' alright, bro?

I know the feeling. But look on the bright side, you probably don't have much time left in school.:)

Do you know who Jim Powell and Don Sutton are

I wish that anyone here who is cheering against the Rangers in the World Series is doing so because of reason such as: they don't like the Rangers; they like the Giants more; they think the Giants deserve it more; they are a NL fan; etc. But to cheer against the Rangers for the sole reason that it is a DFW team and that Rangers fans are also Cowboys fans...well that's pretty lame IMO. The Rangers and Cowboys, despite being next door neighbors, are completely separate. We have a 50 year history (40 if you just want to count the years in Texas) of complete and utter failure. There is no reason for this team to be hated.

I wish that anyone here who is cheering against the Rangers in the World Series is doing so because of reason such as: they don't like the Rangers; they like the Giants more; they think the Giants deserve it more; they are a NL fan; etc. But to cheer against the Rangers for the sole reason that it is a DFW team and that Rangers fans are also Cowboys fans...well that's pretty lame IMO. The Rangers and Cowboys, despite being next door neighbors, are completely separate. We have a 50 year history (40 if you just want to count the years in Texas) of complete and utter failure. There is no reason for this team to be hated.

With that being said, I hope you guys win it all, it's always good to see a different team other than the Yankees/Sox, or Phillies/Cardinals in the WS, I might actually watch a couple games this time around.

:cheers:

I'm a Rangers fan too; for the next 4-7 games.

I got to see your owner nearly throw number eight years ago, no-hitting the then Calfornia Angels for 7 2/3, before Dave Winfield hit a solid single to center.

Nolan Ryan is my favorite pitcher ever, so that alone makes this one a no-brainer for me. Besides that, the Rangers are just an exciting and fun team to watch. It's a blast to watch a team play with heaping helpings of "give a damn."

Good luck, rp. But I hope the Rangers are the only one of your favorite teams to ever win anything. :ols:

I'm a Rangers fan too; for the next 4-7 games.

I got to see your owner nearly throw number eight years ago, no-hitting the then Calfornia Angels for 7 2/3, before Dave Winfield hit a solid single to center.

Nolan Ryan is my favorite pitcher ever, so that alone makes this one a no-brainer for me. Besides that, the Rangers are just an exciting and fun team to watch. It's a blast to watch a team play with heaping helpings of "give a damn."

Good luck, rp. But I hope the Rangers are the only one of your favorite teams to ever win anything. :ols:

I wish the Cowboys would watch a few Rangers games so they could learn how to play as a team. The Rangers have a very good baseball IQ while the Cowboys' football IQ is severely lacking.

I wish the Cowboys would watch a few Rangers games so they could learn how to play as a team. The Rangers have a very good baseball IQ while the Cowboys' football IQ is severely lacking.

Well, there's that.

And the fact that the Rangers' offensive line is better than the Cowboys'. :ols:

Do you know who Jim Powell and Don Sutton are

Not sure who Jim Powell is. But of course I know who Sutton is. Sutton got the most out of his abilities as a pitcher. Solid career. And I like him as a broadcaster. I wish he still did some Braves games.

"If (Jay Cutler's) wife asks him to pass the salt at breakfast tomorrow morning, DeAngelo Hall will be there to intercept it."

-- Hakem Dermish, NBC4

:ols: :ols: :ols: :ols:

lmao

Archived