stevenaa

Random Therapy Thread

How do you tell your best friend that you don't like his g/f and that there is really nothing that can happen to change that? He's already told me to try to be nicer.

I was not....we have a soccer game that day though so can't make it out. You gonna be too hungover to get a burger that Sunday? ;)

Me? I don't drink. :silly:

Seriously, for TC days, we just have a couple beers at the bar afterwards. It's no big deal.

How do you tell your best friend that you don't like his g/f and that there is really nothing that can happen to change that? He's already told me to try to be nicer.

dude, im in the same boat with my sisters toolbag bf...there really isnt anything you can do except hope he comes to his senses. people are so stubborn sometimes.

This question doesn't need its own thread so I'm going to ask it here. My girlfriend and I plan on traveling out west for new years. This is our first large trip (planning wise). My question is would it be cheaper to go through a travel agent booking plane tickets, hotels, etc. or should I just do it myself? I dont have much knowledge on the cost of going through travel agents and I was wondering what ES nation's thoughts are on going through/expierences with them? Thanks guys and gals.

Edited by Bibby

sick or stick dunno really, you know sickĀ“em boy like that

The story would have been better if you meant stick. Almost sounded like he was going to latch his dog on your leg and hump away lol.

Now that is a real threat. :silly:

Edited by praise_gibbs

I put my name on the season ticket waiting list a week ago. Today I get a call from the Skins ticket office offering me season tickets for this season lol. They said my name was on top of the list. Is our waiting list that short now??

I'm having trouble with this, and need someones help. My new sig below says, in properties, that it is 499x200 pixels, however it looks very large to me. Can someone click on it and tell me if it says the same thing on your computer?

I'm getting old. I just got news that I'm going to be an uncle. :thud:

I was an aunt at 4 and then again at 8 years old. You are not old.

Wow, the smallest gap I've ever seen or heard of between an aunt/uncle and nephew/niece was ten years. Whats that like?

Wow, the smallest gap I've ever seen or heard of between an aunt/uncle and nephew/niece was ten years. Whats that like?

Normal to me! And pretty cool now bc I can drink and hang out w/ my nephew. (Wait til your niece/nephew turns 16, 18, and 21...THEN you will really feel old)

I had this guy working for me. He was 35. One day, he shows up with a young kid, maybe 8 years old.

Wanting to make polite conversation, I say, "Oh, is this your son?"

He says, "No, Mark. He's my grandson."

:doh:

I had this guy working for me. He was 35. One day, he shows up with a young kid, maybe 8 years old.

Wanting to make polite conversation, I say, "Oh, is this your son?"

He says, "No, Mark. He's my grandson."

:doh:

Oh that's not nearly as bad as my mom's experience at a class reunion...

MOM: Hi (friend) great to see you! *looks at stomach* how far along are you?

FRIEND: I'm not pregnant.

:ols:

I got into my grad program of choice today. Didn't get the official letter yet, I just happened to check my "professional" e-mail account and saw the early notification. So, much like LeBron, I'll be making my way to South Beach this fall.

I probably won't have a press conference or TV special though.

I got into my grad program of choice today. Didn't get the official letter yet, I just happened to check my "professional" e-mail account and saw the early notification. So, much like LeBron, I'll be making my way to South Beach this fall.

How about a show on MTV though? Please?

lol

:cheers:

Which college, which major?

Congrats, Spartacus!

Thanks. It's an immense weight lifted off my shoulders. I had already been accepted into my backup program in Jacksonville, but this is a better program, offers me more opportunities for post-grad, and I prefer South Florida to North Florida in general.

The stressful part now is that I have to secure my loans and move down there within the next 3 weeks, so I have a lot to get done in a really short period of time.

How about a show on MTV though? Please?

lol

If they hadn't already filmed the next season of Jersey Shore I'd try to get on that. I don't think I can keep up with The Situation, but I could at least fill in for Vinny I think.

I'll actually probably be living on campus and just buried in school work, plus South Beach is insanely expensive, so unfortunately I think I'll be living vicariously through the Jersey Shore crew like all the rest of us.