Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Dr, was it those type of things where you need like a 95 to get an A but u could fail it to get a B? i loved when i was in that situation during finals time. I would completely not bother studying for that class and use my time for a class where i can actually change my grade

I aced my final but I am stilling getting a B in my class, disappointing.

i once had a teacher fail me for two classes even though i aced the comprehensive finals. missed a lot of classes due to surgeries and rehab and couldnt keep up with the homework. annoying.

You should sell your swimmers like I do. I make bank bro...being 6'5 and incredibly good looking, my stuff is top quality and in high demand.

I go the other route huge supply and moderate demand.

Na skinfan2k I got a 100% but I need a 105% to get an A and that's matematically impossible.

i thought "writing online" meant writing articles online for pay, not working at mcdonalds.

I thought he said apply on line. :ols:

---------- Post added May-10th-2011 at 06:29 PM ----------

You should sell your swimmers like I do. I make bank bro...being 6'5 and incredibly good looking, my stuff is top quality and in high demand.

Top Shelf stuff pays the bills.

I've actually considered that before. It seems like an incredibly awkward experience, but for the money it might be worth it. What happens exactly? You just go to the donation place, fill out some forms, spank it, and leave?

Top Shelf stuff pays the bills.

give it to them one time, they come back like addicts :pfft:

---------- Post added May-10th-2011 at 06:34 PM ----------

I've actually considered that before. It seems like an incredibly awkward experience, but for the money it might be worth it. What happens exactly? You just go to the donation place, fill out some forms, spank it, and leave?

I'm being sarcastic...I could never do that :ols:

I think you'd only get like 65 bucks for it...no telling what the process is like, but im sure what you said is what happens.

What was it about?

A paralyzed boy, and his love for the Albany RiverRats (minor league hockey team), and the love that the RiverRats players and management showed in return to him. The RiverRats moved to Charlotte and became the Checkers, and a year or so later the boy's family moved to Charlotte as well, both because of the boy's love for the team and the better medical care they could receive for him. They were struggling financially and the Checkers helped the family buy a house in Charlotte.

A paralyzed boy, and his love for the Albany RiverRats (minor league hockey team), and the love that the RiverRats players and management showed in return to him. The RiverRats moved to Charlotte and became the Checkers, and a year or so later the boy's family moved to Charlotte as well, both because of the boy's love for the team and the better medical care they could receive for him. They were struggling financially and the Checkers helped the family buy a house in Charlotte.
I love stories like that :)

Unfortunately the Checkers knocked Hershey out of the AHL playoffs...

Oh E:60... this isn't the first time you've made me tear up like a pansy.

I absolutely feel you on that one....

BTW my favorite song ever is probably "You" by Bad religion... It was on the Tony Hawk Pro skater 2 soundtrack and everytime I listen to it, it takes me back to an awesome time in my life..

Archived