Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Country Music; Do You Like It?

skinsdude

Of course it's music. Is it good? I say mostly no but it is music.

Especially that no talent "ford truck man" that makes up for his lack of talent by waving an american flag. Don't get me wrong, I like his style....just don't think the talent is there to match it.

Tim McGraw, Kenny Chessney, Brad Paisley, LeAnn Womack, Sara Evans, and of course George Strait all make really good country music. What I don't like at all is this new stuff being put out by Big and Rich and anyone else associated with the Music Mafia.

I like very few country artists, and only on rare occasions. But it's not completely void of quality music.

No artist mentioned to this point in the thread is worth anything. I wouldn't date or F a hot woman at any of their concerts, because I'd be afraid she'd play some of the music that she likes at some point. I'd probably be afraid to even look at her.

I saw a big and rich performance on TV, and it was the 3rd worst song I heard all year.

Country music >>>> pop music

Actually, Country music ==== pop music. So, I don't know what you're talking about.

I like very few country artists, and only on rare occasions. But it's not completely void of quality music.

No artist mentioned to this point in the thread is worth anything. I wouldn't date or F a hot woman at any of their concerts, because I'd be afraid she'd play some of the music that she likes at some point. I'd probably be afraid to even look at her.

I saw a big and rich performance on TV, and it was the 3rd worst song I heard all year.

Actually, Country music ==== pop music. So, I don't know what you're talking about.

Johnny Cash was ok

For the most part i'm not a CM listener, however I don't discount it, and you've got to respect tallent in whatever music form. Hard to deny Garth Brooks he's a great performer.

I personally like Dwight Yoakam allot, probably because of his bluegrass rootes, Bakersfield sound, and Rock-a-billy twang ala Elvis. But he's a Nashville outsider which is a good thing. His (former) longtime guitarist and producer Pete Anderson is a master at both. DY has a new CD "Blame the vain" sounds promising- here's a link

http://www.dwightyoakam.com/main.html

021.jpg

DY and Chuck Berry

Archived