Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"I don't get..."

Spaceman Spiff

Originally posted by iheartskins

Thread rating is only effective where the Mods/Owners have allowed it. Tailgate and FedEx are two forums that don't have thread ratings.

I can see clearly now. Thank you. I seriously would've been wondering about this for a while. :notworthy

Originally posted by iheartskins

Thread rating is only effective where the Mods/Owners have allowed it. Tailgate and FedEx are two forums that don't have thread ratings.

But, but, but, but....those are the two that people actually post in!

;)

Originally posted by jrockster77

I agree with you to an extent; it depends on the time and place. If I'm going to drink beer for the taste, then yes, I want to pick one I actually enjoy. But for a keg party, for example, we always just get Bud. Sh!t, I'll drink Miller High Life if all I'm doing is trying to get twisted!

And I don't really get liquor in general. The instant I ingest it, I feel like I want to puke. I've developed a tolerance for Jager-bombs, car-bombs and petron. Other than that, ugh. That includes Scotch and other whiskeys. Man, people who can drink that straight have stomachs of iron (and kidneys of swiss cheese ;) ).

Liquor is where you can really taste the difference. The expensive stuff is definitely worth the extra price. Probably the only reason I don't like vodka is because most of my experiences with it have come with Aristocrat, the dirt cheap stuff. Jager bombs are great, assuming you're talking about mixing Red Bull and Jager...good stuff.

And I'm with you on having a weak stomach. Took me years of drinking to get things under control. My vomit was a constant presence in college parties. :doh:

Other than the traditional earlobe types for girls.......body piercing.

(Tarhog gets a special exemption of course);)

Gold toof caps.

99.827% of Rap.

Brian Billick. Offensive genius. How ANYBODY could use these together in the same sentence.

(Unless it was something like, "Brian Billick may be a lot of things, but and offensive genius is NOT one of them.")

Breaking up the team of Frank, Sonny, and Sam.

A lack of pride in what you do.

How people driving down the road seem to believe nobody can see them picking their nose. Even though they have their finger buried to the last knuckle.

(Sorry if you were eating)

I don't get this whole work thing. I think it's way overrated. And that whole Monday deal. Pfffffft. Designed simply to remind us that we didn't win the lotto over the weekend. Get rid of it I say. :)

sith, Elvis is the one that blatantly stole from African American artists. The Beatles took music in an entirely new direction. I don't care if you dislike their music, but you have to objectively realize that they changed music.

Just listen to some Elvis and then listen to "Please Please Me", the first album by the Beatles. The differences are already pronounced.

They did stuff no one thought possible. Sgt. Pepper's was revolutionary beyond belief. Just google "Beatles influence" real quick, and you'll be staggered.

I'm not obsessed by the Beatles, but I would definitely consider myself to be a fan. Depending upon how you view Rock History, many new forms of music (ranging from hard rock to current incarnations of pop) can be traced directly from Beatles songs.

Their place is pretty firm as a revolutionary influence in the world of rock & roll.

I don't get hate music, gangsta rap or violent music.

I don't get Elmer's glue. What's the point of glue that dissolves when it gets wet?

I don't get the human race. Creators of beauty, elegance, war, and crime; capable of incredible acts of kindness and bravery, cruelty and cowardice. What a riddle.

I don't get smilies. :laugh:

Archived