Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins VS Pink Panthers

TK

So what im getting early is that little Christian McCaffrey is going to have his way with us today. we got lucky on that last stop but before that it was nothing but a healthy dose of CM. and he hasn't even caught it in space yet, 

time to see if Alex watched his putrid film last week and is ready to let it rip.

Not sure if Norman didn't make the tackle because he was going to try and punch the ball out or if he just got juked/blocked, but dude....you have a player dead to rights to force a 4th down, go for the damn tackle, especially if you are the first defender there.  Almost cost another 3rd down conversion.

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

So what im getting early is that little Christian McCaffrey is going to have his way with us today. we got lucky on that last stop but before that it was nothing but a healthy dose of CM. and he hasn't even caught it in space yet, 

time to see if Alex watched his putrid film last week and is ready to let it rip.

Extremely worried about McCaffrey today.  Especially in the pass game

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

I was at the 2012 Panthers home loss that triggered the Shanahan "give up" speech that kicked off the winning streak to end RG3's rookie year...somehow I don't feel this game will have a similar silver lining. 

Say what you want to say (not you specifically, the whole fanbase), even though he didn't work here, he gave his all that game.  I remember him doing some sort of dive over the line, almost did a front flip and landed on his feet.  That's the day I thought he won over the team.

And then, you know, everything else cancelled that out.

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Not sure if Norman didn't make the tackle because he was going to try and punch the ball out or if he just got juked/blocked, but dude....you have a player dead to rights to force a 4th down, go for the damn tackle, especially if you are the first defender there.  Almost cost another 3rd down conversion.

Looked like he went into the tackle blind, had his head down and the guy just juked him.

At least some contact would have slowed him down a bit.

Archived