Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2018 Redskins Training Camp/Preseason Thread

TSO

17 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Luck and Flacco playing into the second quarter tonight, for those talking about Alex not getting enough time. Or Gruden QB's in general since he's been here. 

Luck would probably of had less playing time if he'd not sucked so badly thus far, or didn't so badly need pro reps since taking years off. Flacco played a little less, looked better. Did they say how much Smith would play? I would think it could depend on how many starting OL play, and how well the initial drives go. Probably anywhere from 1 quarter to 1.5, just wild guessing. 

12 minutes ago, Sandy Monk said:

Luck would probably of had less playing time if he'd not sucked so badly thus far, or didn't so badly need pro reps since taking years off. Flacco played a little less, looked better. Did they say how much Smith would play? I would think it could depend on how many starting OL play, and how well the initial drives go. Probably anywhere from 1 quarter to 1.5, just wild guessing. 

The difference is that this is still game 2 for these guys, not game 3. I too expect our starters to get at least a quarter, maybe most of two, this week. 

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

The difference is that this is still game 2 for these guys, not game 3. I too expect our starters to get at least a quarter, maybe most of two, this week. 

Yeah, very tired and wasn't thinking much on it. Okay thanks. Bed time. 

1 minute ago, OVCChairman said:

interesting...

Not so interesting: He over-valued himself, didn't have a market, was kinda arrogant and obnoxious about it, and now is without a team.

I think he will get signed at some point when teams need fill-ins due to injury, but he over-played his hand and it bit him in the ass.  Pity, I would have liked to have seen him on the line with Payne, Allen, Kerrigan...

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Not so interesting: He over-valued himself, didn't have a market, was kinda arrogant and obnoxious about it, and now is without a team.

I think he will get signed at some point when teams need fill-ins due to injury, but he over-played his hand and it bit him in the ass.  Pity, I would have liked to have seen him on the line with Payne, Allen, Kerrigan...

I'd bring him in for VM+I. We wouldn't even have to fire up Redskins One. We could just send a disgruntled Lyft driver to get him.

Archived