Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Donald Trump a racist?

Cooked Crack

Is Trump a racist?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Is he a racist?

18 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

You hit on my point and missed at the same time, I don't think he's doing this with racist in mind, either, only to the extent it helps him get and maintain power.  I mean he's doing stuff a racist would do, but really looking the way he talks now compared to way he used to talk, it wouldn't shock me if it was mostly an act to coincide with his populism. I don't think he gives a **** either way.

I understood your point well. Donald Trump is 1000% a racist.

The housing discrimination case in the 70s. RACIST

"A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. If I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage" - Trump on TV in 1989... RACIST

In 1989, Trump took that ad out against the Central Park 5 even though they were wrongly convicted. When it was all overturned, he never apologized. RACIST.

An article detailing Trump vs Indigenous people

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/donald-trumps-long-history-of-clashes-with-native-americans/2016/07/25/80ea91ca-3d77-11e6-80bc-d06711fd2125_story.html?utm_term=.83a335404342

RACIST

Trump getting into politics with the birther conspiracy. RACIST

Stop trying to sugarcoat the obvious. The man is a racist. Anyone who says these things and behaves to get power is a racist. 

20 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Hasn't this topic been beat to death the last couple years to point we know where most people stand already?  This is exactly what I thought it was, another chance to ostrasize people, nothing more.  That's why answering "no" has a trap door underneath it.  What good if any did you expect to come from this thread?

This is where I'm at, too.  

14 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Hasn't this topic been beat to death the last couple years to point we know where most people stand already?  This is exactly what I thought it was, another chance to ostrasize people, nothing more.  That's why answering "no" has a trap door underneath it.  What good if any did you expect to come from this thread?

Who's being ostrazized though? Who are we kicking out of the Tailgate cause they think Donald Trump is not racist? Actual pollsters find the answer to be 50/50.

5 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

"A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. If I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage" - Trump on TV in 1989... RACIST

In 1989, Trump took that ad out against the Central Park 5 even though they were wrongly convicted. When it was all overturned, he never apologized. RACIST.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/donald-trumps-long-history-of-clashes-with-native-americans/2016/07/25/80ea91ca-3d77-11e6-80bc-d06711fd2125_story.html?utm_term=.83a335404342

RACIST

Stop trying to sugarcoat the obvious. The man is a racist. Anyone who says these things and behaves to get power is a racist. 

To be clear, do you think he is extremely prejudice or honestly believe's white people are the superior race?  I hate we did this thread, Central Park 5 has already been addressed, this thread is not going to go the way people expect.  It's not sugar coating what he's done to consider the motive for his actions.  This doesn't make him a good guy, either answer, there's no win here, jus more fuel to the fire.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

To be clear, do you think he is extremely prejudice or honestly believe's white people are the superior race?  I hate we did this thread, Central Park 5 has already been addressed, this thread is not going to go the way people expect.  It's not sugar coating what he's done to consider the motive for his actions.  This doesn't make him a good guy, either answer, there's no win here, jus more fuel to the fire.

ALL OF THE BOLDED!

Some people are tired of having a conversation about the President of the United States being a vocal racist. I am tired of people telling me they are tired of talking about the President being a vocal and proud racist. And it is sad because this how his behavior becomes the norm.

5 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Who's being ostrazized though? Who are we kicking out of the Tailgate cause they think Donald Trump is not racist? Actual pollsters find the answer to be 50/50.

Bruh.

A lot of posters on this forum have never thought critically about race and flat out do not care. So whenever you even attempt to dialogue, they believe it is an attack. This is how a lot of so-called moderates think.

3 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

50/50 when you combine the parties, it''s nowhere near that when you ask jus republicans or just democrats. Do you have any expectations for people saying no to be taken seriously and not rediculed in here?  I knew the poll results before I opened thread, we all did, especially since it's public and reading the demographic change of the board over the years.

Again, seriously, why did you make this thread?  For the record my answer it's it doesnt matter anymore, he needs to go.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

50/50 when you combine the parties, it''s nowhere near that when you ask jus republicans or just democrats. Do you have any expectations for people saying no to be taken seriously and not rediculed in here?  I knew the poll results before I opened thread, we all did, especially since it's public and reading the demographic change of the board over the years.

Again, seriously, why did you make this thread?  For the record my answer it's it doesnt matter anymore, he needs to go.

Who's being ridiculed though? I made the thread cause I wanted to know. Literally in the first post.

5 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

ALL OF THE BOLDED!

Some people are tired of having a conversation about the President of the United States being a vocal racist. I am tired of people telling me they are tired of talking about the President being a vocal and proud racist. And it is sad because this how his behavior becomes the norm.

His behavior became the norm because there's a huge chunk of the right decided as long as they get what they want out of it, they don't care.  His actions are established, and sense so many can't have a reasonable conversation about it, I prefer talking about at the voting booth. 

White people don't have a monopoly on racism in this country, so I look at policy, as did many people that won elections in my state.  Woodrow Wilson was a racist, but designed the precursor to the United Nations.  Trumps racist actions have become normalized whether I like it or not, but leading any conversation of getting him out of office with that isn't going to get him out of office.  It's too late for that.

8 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Who's being ridiculed though? I made the thread cause I wanted to know. Literally in the first post.

This was your post on the first page so please stop playing innocent here

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

We all know it but yet one person went no. Just trying to see who's delusional.

2 hours ago, CrypticVillain said:

That's what I'm saying... I'm glad someone else is admitting something like this. I'm not tripping. lol

I'm not sure the argument "he just plays one on tv" is better than him actually being one. He uses his position to stoke hatred towards people  If it's just for self benefit it's almost worse than if he actually held those beliefs.

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

RACIST

I mean, how is this even a discussion?  lol

He has a great relationship with "the blacks" which is something my grandpa born in 1912 would have said.

God, yes, he's a racist.

24 minutes ago, Llevron said:

This is why I asked yall to define a racist. 

We dont need to argue about this. Define it. See if he fits the definition. Easy. 

Well not easy. 

Did you vote for Trump?

I have found that to be a shockingly good litmus test.

1 hour ago, Kilmer17 said:

Someone should start a poll asking if the person cares if other people think they are racist for not thinking Trump is racist.

The answer to that is yes.

Archived