Extremeskins

Which Is Better? Players Jersey or Custom Jersey

Chaloner

Type Of Jersey You Would Get?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jersey Would You Get?

• Player Jersey
    • Custom Jersey

I would never get a custom jersey with my name on it. I might consider doing a custom jersey with an old player that they don't sell their jerseys for anymore. I also thought about getting McCloughan with #53 on the back for the 53 man roster, but cant do that anymore, haha. 

I also will not buy jerseys for current players anymore as I'm convinced I am a jinx for said player. I pretty much just stick with Taylor now, but considering getting a Manley or Green jersey. Can never go wrong with Taylor though...

11 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Player jersey...but one for a legacy player. I'm just thankfull that I only paid $60 for my RGIII jersey, but I knew all along I should have gotten the Theisman, ST, Monk, Riggins, Jacoby or Green jersey.

#LiveAndLearn

Yeah, I shouldn't have said "done"~~ because Joey T. is definitely on my "yolo" list...since I remember the SI cover, his draft & SB win, despite being the lowest paid QB in the league at the time...:hug-kiss:

#ilovemyhomer 

There will never be a player who stays solid with the only team he played for (yeah, we all have to deal with Troy and now Tony, ffs)...but we have a dude who never gives up on us.  Never.  We should give him more "praise"...just sayin'.:ols:

Legacy player (Ring of Fame/ HOF) or IF you have the same last name as a current or former player, go the custom route.  My last name is close to a popular player from the 50's. 

My parents used to have people calling them asking to speak to him when he was playing.  Anyways, I have a custom jersey with his number, but spelled with my name (was not going to get a jersey with his spelling and have to keep explaining to my friends that my name was not misspelled).  I get asked about it maybe 1-2 times a year at FedEx.

Have a deeper connections to the jerseys I have (Burgundy Sean Taylor and Dark Burgundy Sammy Baugh) then if they were custom.  I plan to get a white Doug Williams then be done getting new jerseys, I'm done getting current player jerseys.  Was this close to getting a DJax jersey and glad I didn't.

Hmm, what do I have...

Between my wife and I:

Archeletta

Orakpo (won it in a raffle)

Landry

Taylor

Cooley

Portis

Moss

Bruenell

Campbell

Randle El

Griffin

Only one of the above that's worth a **** is Taylor, maybe the Portis or Cooley also, but the rest are bunk.

I have mostly players from the 80s.  I do have a Cooley that was free, so yeah, I'll take it.

If I ever get another jersey again, it will be #88, Doc Walker.  We share the same last name.  But I doubt I'll buy anymore.  Hell, most of the time, they sit hanging in my closet, collecting dust.

Archived