Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite memorabilia you have

tomwvr

2 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

I have a stack of 10 of those megaphones! I picked them up on ebay 5 or so years ago because I had never seen one before. I'll have to post a picture when I get home later. Nice that you actually got it AT THE GAME!

I think I remember you getting that YEARS ago. It's got the 75/21 patches on it right? I had several LF gamers but sold them all to one person a few years back.

yes, well... hell that game was almost 10 years ago now! yeah it's really sweet and by far my favorite item. I really wish I had pulled the trigger on a Gibbs signed helmet. That would be about the only thing I want to collect before I die, maybe even one of his racing team helmets. 

I have a football signed by Charley Taylor in the early 70's for me when I was a kid. Unfortunately I dont remember it being signed. I was 4 years old. But I know it was the 1973 home game against the St. Louis Cardinals at RFK. My dad said Charley was something else in that game. 

3 hours ago, Skins4me said:

I have the untorn ticket and game day program in protective plastic from the last game at RFK as well as the untorn ticket and program in protected plastic from the first game at FedEx (then RALJON) stadium.

HaHa! I have the last RFK game ticket and program framed in my basement. Unfortunately my ticket is torn though.

believe it or not I have a box of Redskins junk .... My grandfather was a fan .   Box of jerseys , autographs , pictures  other stuff  from  60s 70s and 80s .  Its in Florida where I have to pick up ..... Ex brother in law tried to steal  along with other stuff.   If my sister didn't break up with him I prob would of never got back 

8 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

My game worn London fletcher jersey for the cowboys game in 07 to go to the playoffs. Emotional year, we won, I was there and we beat the boys to go to the playoffs. It was cold and rainy and the jersey is all stained. I've got it in a museum like case for display, well I did. We moved into a rental and it's in the basement waiting for the next man cave. 

One of these days, I'm gonna have to make the trek to STL for a beer and to see that one, my friend. 

Also have all 3 SB programs signed by JG and each MVP. Many many signed cards.

ST never signed any of his Rookie cards, all of mine are signed. I am missing 3 ST cards, including 1/1s...TOTAL. EVER MADE! 

The more that I read here on this thread the more that I remember I have in storage. My son and I went to meet Joe Gibbs once and ran into Hap.. Joe must have thought I was crazy! I had so many things to sign, and he was polite and nice and every piece... he did chuckle a bit

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I was thinking about getting them framed somehow but realized the frame would be so damn large, it'd cost an arm and a leg :ols:

I'm trying to decide if I want to do them by season or do one huge one by stadium since I've got so many away games. Seasons would be a massive amount of frames since mine start back at 2005. 

Used to be on the Grounds Crew at Redskins Park during Gibbs 2 years.

I have a pair of Santana Moss' gloves that he wore during practice and left out on the field.  Pair of Sean Taylor practice gloves as well.  Also have a Clinton Portis cleat with busted laces and a ripped Cooley practice jersey.

18 hours ago, TK said:

I'm trying to decide if I want to do them by season or do one huge one by stadium since I've got so many away games. Seasons would be a massive amount of frames since mine start back at 2005. 

Seasons would be cool, especially if you printed some of your favorite photos and included them.  

4 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Seasons would be cool, especially if you printed some of your favorite photos and included them.  

D43B5DBD-9242-4B88-B2E1-62D8725CB8E2_zps

I've got that one blown up & framed & hanging in the living room. 

Trying this from my phone, so I hope it works.  I rehabbed an old kegerator,  that someone was throwing away. The only thing that worked,  was the compressor. I gutted it, rewired it, added a tower cooler, a box blower, a new SS forward-sealing faucet, dual-gauge  regulator and keg coupler. I also put a new interior door-panel, and gasket,  built a new table-top and painted it in Skins colors. I was gifted the Budweiser Skins sign.  Chris Cooley autographed the tap handle. (It states Dallas Sucks!)

The bar-sign was a gift, from a buddy of mine, whose family owned a bar.

20170209_212156.jpg

20170209_211741.jpg

Archived