Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you happy the Cowboys lost?

wvuredskinsfan82

Just now, bh32 said:

Damn there fans are a bunch of hypocrites..They think the NFL and refs are always against them and that is why they lost...LMAO

Just overheard two fans of them saying next to my desk "We didn't get any penalties and they got 10 on us" in which I replied showing there was a 3-6 penalty clip on the calls in the game and telling them to keep the excuses coming hahaha

6 hours ago, Rocky21 said:

Since the NFL went to a 22 team playoff format in 1990 the no 1 seeds' record is 22-5.  Two of those 5 losses have been by the Cowgirls.  

Nobody chokes in the spotlight like Jerruh's boys.

Amazing and wonderful stat.

13 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

Just overheard two fans of them saying next to my desk "We didn't get any penalties and they got 10 on us" in which I replied showing there was a 3-6 penalty clip on the calls in the game and telling them to keep the excuses coming hahaha

That's one of the prevailing theories on Cowboys boards today.

17 minutes ago, perez24 said:

That's one of the prevailing theories on Cowboys boards today.

And they are wrong, like they usually are.

To say they had a successful season is wrong, they also think that.

How you going to be 13-3 and then go out on its home field and embarrass themselves as the Superbowl favorites and end the season and still feel good about this? The Cowboys had as successful of a season as the Giants did. Thing is the Giants beat the Cowboys twice, both made the playoffs, both lost the only playoff game they played. Did the Giants have a successful season? Hell no. The Redskins won the same amount of playoff games as the entire NFC East. So how can anyone think the Cowboys think they had a successful season? They didn't.

Don't give me that crap about how young Dak and Zeke are as if its guaranteed they get back to the #1 team in the NFL again or be lame sending out tweets like Skip Bayless did after the game when he said

Congratulations to Dak Prescott for again outplaying Aaron Rodgers, again holding off Romo and again performing like a clutch MVP

Are you kidding me? These fans are delusional. Aaron Rodgers won yesterday and I'd bet that Dak doesn't think he outplayed him hahaha

Truth is they were home, they were favorites, they were super bowl favorites, and they choked yet again and didn't win a playoff game. They have been 9-1 in a season now 4 times and have never won a playoff game those years, how are these people happy about this?

They suck now and they will suck next year. No more 4th place finish schedule, just a year older for Witten who shockingly had his one and only TD in the postseason yesterday ever. He doesn't rise to the occasion but listen to Cowboys fans and he's a first ballot HOFer lol. Delussional

21 years and counting since they won anything. That's the truth. Hell yes I am happy about this. Same poop different toilet with them and the excuses.

46 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

All this talk about how the Refs didn't make calls on the Packers when this wasn't even noticed yesterday

<image>

THANK YOU!!!!  I can't believe all the talk I'm hearing today from these whiny Cowboys fans about getting "cheated" by the officiating.  Scandrick by himself should have been arrested for mugging, never mind Claiborne, and yet didn't get one damn flag.  Crazy!!!

10 minutes ago, Taylor 36 said:

THANK YOU!!!!  I can't believe all the talk I'm hearing today from these whiny Cowboys fans about getting "cheated" by the officiating.  Scandrick by himself should have been arrested for mugging, never mind Claiborne, and yet didn't get one damn flag.  Crazy!!!

I live here in Dallas and hearing it to. Just got out of a debate with a close co-worker who was trying that same argument about the Refs. I told him the same as I am telling you, the reason the Cowboys lost yesterday to me is at the feet not of the officials but the coaching staff.

1. The fact is Aaron Rodgers was out coaching them yesterday with those 12 men on the field penalties. He went over the top being silly over exaggerating counting guys on the field yesterday and the Dallas coaches couldn't keep up with that.

2. The penalty on Butler should have been seen by the coaching staff and wasn't. Everyone knows you can't run to the huddle and then off the field like that. If a player is doing that its on the coaches to catch before the officials and make it stop and call timeout. They had no clue what was going on out there. 

3. The team came out incredibly flat. Not saying they didn't move the ball to start the game but anytime you find yourself down 21 to 3 at home then you didn't coach these men up enough to be ready and that falls on the coach

4. Clock management. When Dak spikes the ball which left time on the clock for the Packers to eventually win the game that decision came in from Garrett, he said so in the press conference. Bad clock management always is on the coach

5. Zeke was getting yards all game, yet he wasn't used as much as he should have been. Was the game plan always to limit him to just 22 carries and that's why he sat week 17? Doubtful, look how the Steelers used Leveon yesterday - 30 carries. Further when they got to halftime Elliot had 9 rushes compared to Daks 23 passes. By the time the Packers got up 21-3 it was Elliot 5 runs Dak 13 throws. This team was predicated on ball control (by the time they had there 3rd possession the Cowboys had one three and out and 3 points. By the time the Packers were done with there 3rd possession they had 21 points and no 3 and out). Throwing this in there too, the coaches should have seen how successful they were being at pressuring Rodgers and kept that up throughout the game. They didn't.

To me the problem wasn't the players or the refs, the refs may have blown some calls on the packers but they blew the same calls on the Cowboys too. The problem was bad coaching, and as a Redskins fan I absolutely love this. Why? Because there is no way in hell those guys will ever see these issues in time to make them not be a problem. They will continue to blame the officials, and still be very very weak at coaching.

Are Cowboys fans just ignorant or just plain ass ****ing stupid? The reason for asking is they think it dosen't matter if there players committed fouls and got away with them.. But when the Packers didn't get called for a penalty every Ref should be fired and Jerruh should sue the NFL...lol 

It's definitely nice that I don't have to worry about the Cowboys adding another SB.  If/when McGloughan brings us back to the glory days, we'll have some SBs to catch up with.  Need 1 to catch up to the Maras and need 2 to catch the turds.

So we need them to not keep winning.  Lose, lose, lose.

2 hours ago, bobandweave said:

I live here in Dallas and hearing it to. Just got out of a debate with a close co-worker who was trying that same argument about the Refs. I told him the same as I am telling you, the reason the Cowboys lost yesterday to me is at the feet not of the officials but the coaching staff.

<edit for length>

To me the problem wasn't the players or the refs, the refs may have blown some calls on the packers but they blew the same calls on the Cowboys too. The problem was bad coaching, and as a Redskins fan I absolutely love this. Why? Because there is no way in hell those guys will ever see these issues in time to make them not be a problem. They will continue to blame the officials, and still be very very weak at coaching.

I agree 100%.

On 1/15/2017 at 8:28 PM, wvuredskinsfan82 said:

I know this is kind of a ridiculous question but I'm sorry. I had a divorce three months ago, living all alone in my apartment, bored out of my mind. Reading Redskins fans gloating about Dallas's demise might cheer me up a little.

Of course!  I was jumping off the couch when Crosby nailed the second field goal (after the timeout).  It was almost as satisfying as a Redskins victory.  Almost...

I've been where your are now.  If you ever need help let me know.  I've been in the Army and I would never cheapen the PTSD that a Soldier experiences.  However, men all over the country go thru a PTSD of their own after a divorce.  It was the most difficult time in my life.  But you can get through it with the Lord's help.

Archived